Chapter 9 - Midnight Talk

Liana's Pov

I couldn't stop thinking about Skylar! He was so handsome and I never felt this way before towards anyone! I just want to see him again! I needed Gi Gi to text the boys again for our next date!

I entered Gi Gi's room and she was lying down on her bed reading "Diary of a Wimpy Kid".

"Oh, hey yan! Sup?"

"It's just that...I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT SCAR AND I JUST REALLY WANT TO SEE HIM AGAIN! YOU NEED TO TEXT KYLE IMMEDIETELY! PLEAAAASE!!!" I let it all out.

"Calm down chigguh (chigguh will be explained at the end of the chap)! You know how hard it is to sneak on my phone and sneak out of the house!"

"Yeah, but please find a way Gi Gi!"

"One condition!"

Uhhhh, I hate it when she says that!

"What condition?"

"No more treating me like a baby and start treating me like a big girl! Got it!"

Wow! That was one easy condition.

"Deal!"

We shook hands and I went back to my room.

My Pov

Wow! Only a few hours of seeing Skylar and she is already freaking out! This is the first time I saw her in love! She is so in....Bam!...IN LOVE!

Lysandra came in the room out of nowhere!

"Huh? What do you mean "In love"?" Oh no. She heard me scream.

"Ummm, it's just that...ummm...it's..."

"Well say it!" She raised her eyebrow.

"I just woke up from a dream and I have no idea why I said "In love" that's all!"

"I don't know if your telling the truth but it's already 10 o'clock. Time for your nap."

Phew! I'm glad that conversation is over! I changed my clothes into a pajama with 5SOS printed in the front of the shirt and the band name on the pants. I then drifted off to sleep.

Hey guys! Sry for the long update. I'm really busy with school. Sooo, about the word chigguh. Story time: So me and my friends live here in Vietnam and we live in Ho Chi Mihn city. And chigguh came from the word Ho Chi Mihn. So we connected it to nigguh and TADAAA! Chigguh! So it's like an asian nigguh.

And my shoutout goes too... My three friends! First is Lysandra yu and her story Aeon! I am also in that story but I only enter on the 3 chap and so on. She may update too long but it's worth waiting for. And seconf shoutout goes too, Liana yu! And her stories The Valiant warrior and Zennon zone! And last and not least! Komeng2, also known as Jr or Jay ar or potcumber or Mexican grandpappi! I'll explain the Mexican grandpappi in the end of this story. Well his story is... THE POWER WITHIN US!!! He usually updates after 2 years sooo(just joking it's just that he doesn't update for a long time because of school) Hope you guys enjoy their stories and my stories! Thanks guys! Doritos!!!!!!!