Introduction

Hey guys! It's me again! Hope you all enjoyed my past stories I made. Well here is a new one. My friend were encouraging me to make more stories for Wattpad. I really aprreciat you all reading my books.

Sorry if I used the names Liana, Lysandra, and Deborah again. They are really close friends of mine we've been friends for, turning 9 years. And Jireh, is a new character of my story. She is also a real person and a friend. Welp, hope u enjoy the story. I'll be talking about our looks in the other parts.

The photo on top is us. The biggest picture is me. Cause I'm the star xD. The top right photo is Lysandra, Yes, the one with the drink. The one on the bottom of that pic is Deborah, yes the one with a rock wall like backround. And below that photo is Liana the one smiling widely with earphones. And finally the bottom one is Jireh. Our ages are all real.

Me- July23, 2003
Jireh- July12,2003
Liana- March29,2003
Deborah-September6,2002
Lysandra-October13,2001

Deborah is the smallest among us. She is 4 feet tall and 10 inches. Jireh is next to her being 4 feet tall and 11 inches. Liana is next who is 5 feet tall and 2 inches. Lysandra is after being 5 feet tall and 3 inches. While I am 5 feet tall and 4 inches. Suprise suprise! I'm the youngest but the TALLEST! It's because my family line in all tall. So yeah!

ENJOY PEEPS!

Note: If ur wondering whoese Giullana it's me. As u can see in my profiLe xD. Adios!