Chapter 3 - The Nightmare

*the dream of Giullana*

Gianna! Gianna! (The voice of her mother is heard)

Mom! Mom? Where are you?

Gianna! Gianna! Ahhhhhh!!!

Mom!

Narrator: Gianna goes outside and sees blood on the floor.

Mom! What happened?

Narrator: Gianna saw a woman with a knife and ran! She falls in the bed and bodies are next to her. Dead ones! The woman goes near her, lightning strikes and BAM! THE WOMAN WITH THE KNIFE WAS READY TO STRIKE GIANNA!

*Gianna wakes up*

AHhhhhh!!!! Don't hurt me please!!!

Lysandra's Pov

I heard Gianna screaming and I woke up.

"Gianna what's wrong?", I asked worried.

"The woman the bodies the the blood! It it...it!"

She started having a tantrum.

"What happened!", Deborah came into the room."I heard screaming."

By the time she came in I was comforting Gianna rubbing her back and telling her everything was okay.

"She had a bad dream. A very bad one to be exact."

"Oh poor baby...what was the dream???"

Gianna didn't answer for she was crying too much. We went to the living room where I turned the tv on and turned the lights on. It was 4 A.M. and it was getting bright outside. Gianna's crying turned to sniffs.

She started speaking after calming down.

My Pov

I started speaking once I calmed down.

"I had a horrible dream"

"What was it sweetie?", Deborah asked.

"I don't want to talk about my mom right now"

"Ohh, that might be a bit too private for you to tell.", Lysandra said.

I just stayed on the couch not doing anything but thinking about the dream.

"Well, we should start eating breakfast early. It's Sunday and I have to go to the office at 7 o'clock. I have work to take care of in the office", said Lysandra cooking in the kitchen. (She has a part time work learning to be a judge).

"Good morning America!", Jireh screamed going downstairs.

She saw my teary eyes and teased me.

"Aww, did the baby cry because she was punished for misbehaving or waking the other two up?"

"Will you stop teasing her Jireh! She had a bad dream!", answered Deborah shaming Jireh for her actions.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know", she answered with her head down.

"Remeber what the saying goes Jireh", reminded Liana hearing our conversation.

"If you can't say anything nice. Don't say anything at all.", answered Deborah.

"Okay you all go eat and get ready for church after eating.", said Lysandra.

After breakfast I went to shower. After showering for about 15 minutes I got out and started putting on my clothes. I wore my blue T-shirt that says my name on it with black ink on the back. And my pants.

"I'm not going to suggest you wearing anything pink. For now.", Lysandra came inside the room wearing her black and blue dress. (For any of you who hate that dress, I'm sorry I had to mention it.)

"And I dont think I'm going to suggest you wearing a gold and white dress!", I teased her.

After dressing we went out of the house and of we went to office.

Hey guys! Hope you like this chapter. I am sorry if I didn't make this chapter long like the others. Welp, see you guys again.