Chapter 1 - Saturday's Dance Practice

WAKE UP... WAKE UP!

My Pov

I woke up through my friend Deborah sitting on my back bouncing.

"Get off! I shouted at her.

"Hahaha! Fine but get out of bed we got dance practice!"

Deborah was a very very "kind" friend. (sarcasm). She laughs like a witch or a chipmunk.

I got out of bed lazily and went to the kitchen.

"HOLA, BABY GIANNA!" (Gianna is my nickname), Jireh shouted out of nowhere while I was going to the kitchen.

GAh! How many time do I have to tell you not to scare me like that!"

"A thousand times"

I went away from her angrily giving her a mad face. I sat on the table and Lysandra comes in and...

"Gross! Lysandra!", I shouted.

She had drop a glass of milk and egg mixed together and while running she dropped it and it splashed of me! I hate milk and egg. They make me drink it everyday for energy, but I don't enjoy it.

"Ooops! Sorry Gianna. But that was going to be yours anyway!, she chuckled a bit.

"This is gross. It's all over me!, I shouted.

"Stop being such a drama queen. Just clean yourself up and eat ur breakfast when your done.", Liana said at me.

I went away from them and changed my clothes.

Me and my friends lived together after our parents died. We stayed in one house we bought. We have been living together for 3 years. I learned to connect with them and since I'm the youngest I had to learn to deal with them teasing me for being the baby.

After 20 minutes I came back to the table.

"You took long!" Deborah said.

I decided to take a bath after the incident.

"Good good"

After breakfast we got ready for our dance practice.

I put on my black T-shirt and pants and laid on my bed. Lysandra came into my room. We bot share rooms.

"Gianna, why aren't you wearing your pink blouse and pink skirt? Don't you want to look cute for practice?"

"No way!", I shouted back.

They bought me a new pink blouse with the word "cutie" in front of it. And a skirt that is pink and had black spots on it.

"Come on Gianna. You got to. I want you to wear it looks cute on you. Plus Kyle might think u look great!"

Kyle was a crush of mine from dance practice. He had blonde hair and golden brown eyes. He's sooooo cute. But there was no way I was gonna wear that embarassing clothes in front of him. The first time I wore it was at school. Everybody laughed at me.

"I don't want to wear it! Especially in front of Kyle."

Deborah came into the room and was in chooey side.

"Yeah Gianna!", you'll look cute on it.

I fought them back but it was no use. They got me into the blouse and skirt.

"There you go! Aren't you adorable!", Deborah pinched my cheeks.

I slapped her hand and ignored them.

They took out my pink rubber shoes and tied my hair in one side with a braid with a pink rubberband.

I got mad at them for doing this to me but what can I do they're much stronger than me.

"Aww! You look so cute Gianna!, Liana and Jireh said outloud.

"Isn't she!", Lysandra said.

I ignored what they said and went out of the house. Our neighbor Mrs. Johnson saw me and told me how cute I am.

"Gianna, You look so adorable today! Ur such a cutie just like what your shirt said.", she said to me

Liana came out and said...

"Doesn't she Mrs. Johnson." She said pinching my cheeks.

They talked a minute and my friend, who is Mrs. Johnson's daughter came to me and said,

"What did your friends do this time?"

"As you can see, my clothes are weird for a girl my age."

"But you look like a cute little baby girl!, she teased me while pinching my cheeks."

That when I started getting embarassed.

"Baby Gianna, here's your bag.", Jireh offered me my pink back pack.

We went to the highway and got a taxi. I was not excited for Kyle or any one to see me. It's already embarassing enough for my friends to see me like this.

Wohoo! First chap! Thanks for reading. Hope you guys share, vote and comment. Thanks guys!