Chapter 12- Goggy trips

TRIGGERS:
Slight mention of blades/knives?
Tell me if i miss any as always

GEORGE POV:

Dream was still trying to get what was in ranboos pocket, and soon curiosity overcame me. I tried to creep even closer, but accendeltaly tripping over my own feet. 

"Whos there?" Dream looked into the darkness. I wasnt visible because- well- i had fallen on the floor. I got up quickly and began walking down the stairs.

"Yall are up ear- late," I corrected myself, still not quite used to the timezones. 

"C- coulnt sleep." Ranboo said, wiping tears off of his face.

"You okay man?" I looked at him.

"Yeah. 110%. Never better. Best day of my life. Love this. Up at 4am in florida for absolutley no reason. No reason right dream?" he looked over at the blonde. 

"Yep yep. No absolutely no fucking reason we should be up at 4am." Dream said quickly, slightly stumbling through the sentence. 

"You two are acting weird." I looked at them skepticaly.

Ranboo sighed. "You wanna know the truth george?"

"Yes. Yes please i would like to know the cause of your "complety normal" 4am living room excursion."

"Well. I-" He dragged on the "i" looking like he was thinking of soemmthing, "I- ssleepwalk. mhm. Yeah. So i sleepwalked to a little clearing and i didnt know where i was so i called dream to get me."

"Oh right speaking of that you were like- an hour wlak away." 

"Oh dang. uhhh. well. Thats normal." He looked like he was panicing, so i laid off him. 

"Okay- im gonna get some water and head bakc to bed."

:We should probably also go to bed." Ranboo said, turning swiftly and running up the stairs.

RANBOO POV:

I ran up the stairs, hoping dream wouldnt follow. When i got to me, tommy, and tubbos room and opened the door. 

SORRY THIS IS SUCK A SHORT ONE I JUST WANTED TO DO THIS FOR SOME WEIRD REASON.... ANYWHO

PLASE VOTE <3

Words: 309:)