Chapter 7-Get me out of here

TRIGGERS:
Panic attack

WILBUR POV:

Why is sapnap looking at me like that? I thought, seeing the brunette keep glancing at me. Eventually, he brought up a hand, two fingers pointed upward, looking at me questioningly. 

Victory. Of course. I just looked at him questioningly, but inside i was panicking. I started shaking my leg under that table. I could feel the anxiety rising in my chest, and my eyes started to burn with tears.

This was a bad idea. I thought to myself, again and again. I should have sent that message. God damn it. I needed to get out of this room. But i couldnt say i was going to the bathroom, because i had went not even ten minutes before. 

Why did i come here.

SAPNAP POV:

Wilbur just gave me a confused look, so i just shrugged it off and went back to talking with bad.

RANBOO POV:

I could tell everyone wanted to get out of that room for various reasons, and i agreed. The room was getting hot and i could sense the tension between certain people build. 

I also noticed that tubbo kept looking at my arms. It was because i cant take pain. He was worried because i had flinched so hard when tubbo punched me. It was so light too.

hes gonna find out. i dont know when and i dont know how, but he will.

TOMMY POV:

I needed to leave. I hope someone would say something, but everyone just kept eating. My chest was killing me. I had clipped back on my binder once the flight ended, but since i was rushing, i had put it on wrong and it was very uncomfortable.  

"So uh-" Dream spoke up awkwardly, then looked over at sapnap. 

"Rooms?" He said.

"Rooms." Dream nodded, a smile tugging at his lips.

DREAM POV:

Fucking hell this is awkward. Everyone wants to get out of this room.

Wilbur looked like he was having a full on panic attack, tommy kept adjusting his shirt weirdly, and ranboo and tubbo kept giving each other worried looks.

"So uh-" I began, then forgetting what i was saying. I looked over at sapnap for help, noticing that his hand was interlaced with quackitys. 

"Rooms?" He suggested.

"Rooms." I said with a slight nod, smiling slightly at the couple.

"Since theres gonna be three people in one room, i thing those three should have the bigger room." Sapnap gestured to the three teens. 

"yeah. Ill show then to there room and you can show bad and George to  one, then uh- i guess ill also show wilbur and quackity?"

"Sounds good! Lets go guys." The brunette smiled, giving the noirette a loving look, then letting go of his hand.

WILBUR POV:

Thank fucking god. It was such a relief to be out of that room.  I was on the verge of tears, and i just wanted to get up and leave. Once dream lead us up the stairs and into a room. 

It was quite nice actually, two twin sized beds on either side of the room with a set of drawers and a bed table.

Quakcity threw his bag on the bed then siad somthing about sapnap and left the room. Thank god.

Im alone. I took a shaky breath, But sapnap knows. How the fuck am i gonna get out of this one.

SAPNAP POV:

I heard a knock at my door, so i walked over and opened it to reveal quackity. 

"Hey there sap!" Quakcity walked in the door and sat on my bed.

"Hi. I mean its nice too see you but dont you wanna unpack?" I asked, sitting down next to him and putting my arm aorund his shoulders.

"Becase i miss youu." He rested his head on my shoulder, "also wilbur looks like hes having a mental breakdown right now so i figured he needed space."

"Ah. Well, yeah." I paused, "Oh! Does this sign mean anything ot you?" I held up the two fingers, the rest closed in a fist. 

"Uh- What is that. fucking hunger games?" He laughed, making the same symbol, bringing it to his lips then into the air (AAAAAAAAA RIP RUEE IM STIILL NOT OVER IT ITS BEEN YEARS) 

"What?" 

"You know, like in the hunger games movie" He looked up at me.

"Ive never seen it."

"YOu what?" he got up and grabbed my hand, "Come on. i saw that it was shoing in a theatre near heer on my drive in."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANKS FOR READINGG

IF YOU VOTE ILYSM<3<3

SORRY THIS ONE WAS SO SHORT IT JUST SEEMED LIKE A GOOD ENDING SPOT :)

WORD COUNT: 777:)