Chapter 11- Opening up

TRIGGERS:
Intrusive thoughts  (almost all italics in ranboo povs)
Mentions of scars
Slight(very slight) mention of rape/rapeist

GEORGE POV: 

I couldnt sleep. I couldnt stop imagining the man. The an i had met on that haloween night. I kept seeing him. Hearing him. But he couldnt be here. I was safe. Hes in the past. long gone. 

I heard footsteps passing my door continuously, so i got up and tiptoed past bad, who was still sleeping soundly. I thought it was just sapnap and quakity coming home, but i was shocked to hear dreams muffled voice, alsong with two others, witch i couldn't quite distinguish. I crept closer ot the voices, trying to hear what they were saying. 

"Somethhing specal for him to come back to." said dreams voice, "Just odnt tell anyone about this. NO one else needs to know about this." I tried creeping closer but then i heard footsteps coming out of the bench trios room. I pressed myself against the wall, hoping that i would blend in.

I saw a tall figure in a yellowish hoodie (colorbling goggy-_-) walking out the room.

"He seemed cough enough up in his own world, so he didnt notice me, even in my brightly colored hoodie.

He walked down the stairs, grabbed his keys and walked out the door. I ran over to a window that you could see the driveway from too see his car pull out, leaving the drive empty and deserted.

TIMESKIP :)

It had been about ten minutes before there was life on the road again. Two figures got out of the car, one slightly taller than the other. The hsorter one pulled the taller into a hug , said osmething to him, then walked him inside (IVE SAID THIS ONCE AND ILL SAY IT AGAIN: THIS IS PLATONIC HES JUST A GOOD FREIND) I could make out the voices, witch belonged to dream and- Ranboo?

Hmm- that was strange. Why was ranboo out at 3 am? 

Wait- Are they- crying? i walked a bit closer to the banister.

"I- Im s- sorry." Ranboo spoke between sniffles.

"Nonono hey. You dont have to be sorry. Your an amazing person for opening up to me like thta. Im so proud of you. Your an amazing person who just had a shitty past. Your so brave." Dream said, pulling ranboo into another hug. He said something but it was muffled by the tallers hoodie. 

"No please. Please dont take this from me. Not right now." He pleaded to dream, clasping his hand over his pocket. 

I wonder what that was about...

RANBOO POV: 

(this is gonna be in the car back still, where ranboo opening up to dream.) 

"Do you wanna stay here for a bit longer or do you want to go home?" Dream skoke after a minute of silence. 

"I- I dont think im r- ready to face t- tommy and tubbo yet." I stuttered though tears. Jesus this is pathetic. The voice in my head said, Look at you. Crying like a fucking baby (SO IM CAPITULATING CRYING LIKE A FUKCIN BABY{sorry i love that osng}) 

"Okay. Lets get youbandaged up." Dream pulled some bandages out of the bag we got form the store and a bottle of water from the bakc of the car. "Were gonna have to get out of the car to clean them. You can do it i fyou want me to do it."

"I- uhh. C- can y-" Dont be a bitch, do it yourself. Or just dont do it at all. You dont need to be healthy. Youd be better off dead.

"You want me to?"