Chapter 10- Back home again

So yeah the chapters are kinda wrid bc of that A/N thing so uh now we went from chapter 8 to 10 :)

RECAP OF THE LAST CHAPTER: So ranboo gets a call from his old abusive parents, witch sends him bakc into a memory of when his parents found out about him still SH after the cops had come and "knocked some sense into him" (to quote his mother -_-) and he wakes up in a forest clearing with a razor next to him (and a broken streak) not knowing where he was or where dreams house was, so he finda a place to call dream and now dreams going to pick him up. (also some other things that i didnt include, tommy and tubbo worried, staying up till he gets back, its 1 am, and ranboo is triggered by the owrd useless becaus eof his mother.)(things will make more sense if you read this)

TRIGGERS:

slight SH description

RANBOO POV:

This was bad. dream was coming to pick me up, and i was bleeding though my thin sleevs, the red font was now also a messy scrawl on my sleeve.

DREAM POV: 

Since ranboo was in a room with tommy and tubbo, i went in there to see if they were awake. When i opened the door slightly, i heard muffled voices. I could see that they had built a little blanket fort on the floor, and their phone screen light lit up the insides.

I opened the door fully then wlked into the room.

"Guys?" I whispered.

The two teens poked their heads out of the fort (STOP THIS IS ACTUALY CUTE), an di saw that both faces were red and tear stained. I smiled and walked over to them, pulling them both into a hug. 

"Its okay. I got a call from ranboo. Hes a 5 minute drive away." 

"Hes safe?" Tubbo looked up at me.

"Uh- he sounded pretty frazzled over the phone, but i think hes okay. Im gonna go get him." I smiled at them.

"C- can we come?" The taller sniffed.

I didnt want them to come along, because he did not sound okay over the phone, and i dint know what that would do to the two boys, to see thir best freind like that.

"Im just gonna go, but you too get somehting specal for him to come back to." They both nodded and began to talk about what thye hsuld do. "Just dont wake evryone else. NO one else needs to know abot this okay?" They nodded at that, and went back to scheming. 

I walked out the door, grabbing my keys, seeing that sapnaps car still wasnt back. "Hmm-" I was a bit confused, but had other things on my mind. I got in the car and started driving.

A LIL TIME SKIPPERY (also so random but i was in town and got to pet an emu:)like it was just wlaking though town-)

Once i got to where ranboo said he would be, i was glad i didnt bring the two boys along. (THIS PART MIGHT BE A BIT TRIGGERING FOR BLOOD AND SCRATHCES)

The brunette had slight scratches on his face and his clothes were ripped. It looked like he had run though a ofrest. He had sticks and leaves in his hair too. When i got out of the car, i noticed that he also had a lot of blood on hi, especaly on his left arm. The crimson almost traced out a word. Unspeak? no Wlys? Or was it- 

RANBOO POV:

Dream got out of the car and looked slightly taken aback, and stared at me, his eyes lingering on my letf arm a few seconds too long. He was mouthing things, then he spoke:

"Useless" He whispered, witch i flinched at slightly, then dream pulled me into a hug. Beofre i knew it, we were both crying. He went into the store to get some bandages and a new hoodie, then we wlaked abkc to the car.

We had been driving in a sad silence for a minute, until i spoke. 

"Dream." I dont know why i was doing this, but it had to be done. 

"Yes?" He responded quickly, looking at me for a few seconds, then bakc to the road. I stayed silent a bit longer, slighly regretting my chices. What is hes descusted by me? What if he just leavs me on the side of the road? What if he hits me?

I had been quiet for another minute, so dream pulled over off the road.

I have to show him. I thought to myself. I took a shaky breath, then pulled up my sleeves of the new hoodie, revealing all of my "art". He looked shocked, but he didnt give me the look. He jsut pulled be into another akward hug. I felt the tears begin streaming down my face again. This was the best possible reaction i couldve gotten. No questions, even if there were so many, jsut scilence. No pity look, even though he obiously felt sorry. this was perfect (BTW THIS IS PLATONIC THERE WILL BE NO DREAMBOO SHIPS HERE^^)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'''''

its 3:am rn so imma go to sleep but i hope you enjoyedd ^^ :) 

PLease vote i spent a long time on this

This doesnt show that i update, even if your following, so check in regualryly:)

WORDS: 879