It was satin red with spaghetti straps and a slit that would go up to my hip. It was simple and looked like something I'd wear to prom instead of an award gala. I walked over to another dress and felt on the fabric. It was off the shoulder and, from how it fit on the mannikin, it wouldn't show much cleavage.

I smiled at it, pleased with how it felt in my hands, and walked over to where the cashier and Oliver stood, laughing their heads off. "Your husband is the funniest!" The cashier said with a huge smile. She was taller and slenderer than I was. Her breast was just the right size and her face resembled a model. Her dark blond hair was neatly trimmed just above her shoulders.

"I'm sure he is." I gave her a small fake smile.

She cleared her throat before speaking. "What can I help you with?" I showed her to the dress and went back to the register while she went to the back. Phoebe, the cashier, came back out with my dress in a garment back.

I paid for my dress while Oliver held it. "Have a nice night!" She yelled as we walked away, Oliver saying it back. It was pretty late so paparazzi had left by the time we were walking to our car. He hung my dress up in the backseat before getting in. I knew he was still upset about the paparazzi thing, but I found myself not really caring, instead thinking about Alessandro.

Ever since seeing and talking to him it's been harder to stop thinking about him. I hate to admit it, but I miss him, his touch, his groans, moans, grunts. The way he spoke to me as he fucked me brainless, his soft lips, and the way his skin felt on mine.

With Oliver the sex was pretty good at first but as the years of us being together grew the sex didn't. He started getting to his release before me and even if I didn't, he'd still stop and go straight to sleep. He didn't stay up with me just to talk about anything.

That one night with Alessandro he gave me more than my husband ever did. After we were both finished, he didn't fall asleep instead we took a shower together and laughed. Alessandro held me as I fell asleep, something my husband has only done once. The next morning, he made me breakfast and gave me Advil to help with my hangover. I hated comparing the two, but I couldn't help it.

Neither of us spoke to each other as we got out of the car. I took my dress upstairs and hung it up in the closet. Oliver stayed downstairs and went to his office, I never went in with him because he'd always say I was distracting him. I stripped of my clothes and laid in the bed wearing simple black silk satin shorts and a black lace bra.

My phone lit up, signaling that I had gotten a notification. I turned over and grabbed my phone.

Unknown
I miss you.

I furrowed my eyebrows at the message and sat up on my headboard.

Me
Who is this?

Unknown
Alessandro.

Me
How did you get my business number?

Alessandro
I saw it on your ad. I'm not that kind of stalker promise.

I smiled before responding.

Me
So, you're a stalker?

Alessandro
Your very personal stalker.

When I didn't respond he messaged me again.

Alessandro
Now like I said, I miss you.

Me
You barely know me.

Alessandro
I know enough.

Me
The only thing you know is how my body feels and looks like.

Alessandro
I know your favorite color is purple, that you are terrified of dolphins, you absolutely despise Burger King, you love lilies because of the book It Ends With Us and much more.

Me
You remember everything I told you after six months?

Alessandro
Every single thing. Big or small. I haven't been able to stop thinking about you since that night. I know you haven't been able to stop thinking about me either.

Me
Your confident.

Alessandro
Very.

Me
I haven't thought about you since that night.

Alessandro
The way you were squeezing your thighs together tells me otherwise. You're also messaging me back.

Me
I'm not allowed to miss you. I'm a married woman who had a one-night stand.

Alessandro
A one-night stand you can't get out of your head. I want to see you, hear you, feel you.

Me
I can't do this to Oliver.

Alessandro
I don't give a fuck about your husband darling.

Alessandro's number popped up on my screen, although I knew I shouldn't have, I answered it hesitantly. "Alessandro."

"Athena." He spoke, his voice low and deep. "You know, I still remember every detail from that night." He said after a moment of silence, my breathing slightly growing heavier. "What are you wearing, Athena."

I let out a shaky breath and said, "A lace bra and shorts."

"You were wearing your hair straight down and you had little make-up on. You were wearing a beautiful black dress that hugged your body too well." I bit my lip at the way he described my appearance. "I remember how good your breasts felt in my hands, how you tasted on my tongue. How you begged for more, how loud you'd scream when your orgasmed, how you'd moan my name every time."

I shouldn't do this. I really shouldn't do this. My hand slid down inside of my shorts as he continued to speak. "I remember how you looked so damn good with your back arched and your ass in the air." My breathing grew heavier as I moved my fingers in and out of me. "You looked even better on top of me, riding me and using me. Are you touching yourself right now, Athena?"

"N- no." My mouth fell agape, and a quiet moan slipped past my lips.

"How are you touching yourself?"

"I- I'm moving my fingers in and out." Another moan came out and I arched my back a bit, speeding up my pace.

"Are you close?" I hummed in response and bit my lip. "Hold it."

I whined in protest. "I c- can't." With my eyes closed I moaned a bit louder, trying not to disturb Oliver. "Please."

I heard him groan lowly. "Go ahead." I had to put the phone down to muffle the moan as I came. I wasn't upset because I did it, I enjoyed every bit of it. I was upset because I didn't regret it. I wanted this to happen again no matter how much I wanted to deny it.

I put the phone back to my ear, breathing hard. "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"I didn't say that."

"That muffled moan of yours did." I rolled my eyes. "Goodnight darling. I'll see you soon."

"Goodnight, Alessandro." I hung up and set my phone down, quickly running into the bathroom. I washed my hands hurriedly, hearing Oliver's footsteps clearer as he grew closer. I moved back into the bedroom, got under the sheets and acted as if I had just gotten off of my phone.

Oliver went to the closet and came back out, now dressed in just his boxers. I kept my back to him, and he turned over, so he was facing me. "Goodnight, Athena."

"Goodnight, Oliver." I bit my nail with a small smile. Even over the phone he still has a huge effect on me, an effect my husband doesn't have.