"No, get off me! Please stop!" She cried.

"I DONT WANT THIS! STOP!"

"MAJOR YOUR HURTING ME! PLEASEEEE STOP!" She sobbed trying to get him off her.

"STOP! PLEASE! STOP!" Lai screamed in her sleep.

"Lai!" Eli shook her, trying to wake her up as she kept screaming and crying. Her eyes popped open as she quickly moved away from Eli, breathing heavily and shaking.

"It's just me love," He frowned, trying to reach out for her but she moved and covered her face and cried.

She was very embarrassed that she just had a nightmare in front of him and that she just relieved one of the scariest moments of her life.

Elijah was really confused. They were watching Power and she fell asleep on his shoulder and they slept on the couch last night. He was confused to why she was screaming at 6 in the morning, he thought he made her uncomfortable or something but she was asleep when he looked at her.

"I-I have t-to go" She sniffed, embarrassed. She quickly got up and practically ran when he tried to reach out for her again to stop her to ask what happened.

"Lai!" He yelled when she grabbed her phone and keys and ran out the house with no shoes or her bag that she brought. She quickly got in her car and drove off.

"What the fuc?" He mumbled, confused about what just happened. He went in the house to get his phone to call her but they declined every time. He started to text her, he was worried.

That never happened before. He also wanted to know who major was since that was the name she was screaming.

_________________

"Lai?" Sha softly said, walking into the dark room. She quickly rushed home from Cal house when Eli called her about Lai having a breakdown.

"Yes" She mumbled through cries as she cuddled up next to her giant bear.

"Aww mamas, what happened?" Sha pouted, taking her jacket off and jeans and got in the bed next to her as she sobbed.Sha hasn't seen her like this since she found her all bloody after Major assaulted her.

"Why won't it stop sha? Why can't I get the vision out my head" She cried as Sha held her. Sha started to tear up herself, she hated seeing her bestfriend like this and not being able to take the pain away.

Her sobs were breaking her heart. Lai used to be the happiest person ever, always smiling and making others smile. After Major, she wasn't the same anymore. No smiling, no laughing everyday, no making a room light up.

He took that piece of her and she never was going to get it back, she has been numb ever since the second time he assaulted her after their break up. The dream she was having was only the first time, he did it again after she moved out of that apartment, hoping he wouldn't find her again. But one day he was stalking her and did it again.

"I know babes, I know," She cried with her. Sha wanted nothing more but for her dad and brother to beat the breaks off Major again.

He got to live free and doing whatever while Lai was trying to put the pieces he broke down back together. She had to live with the memories and discomfort and fear of everything now.