"I did. Hunter told me that Lupus is dead. At least that's what he has heard of. They didn't see his body." Clara stays silent as I speak. "Also, his real name is Robert. He is Hunter's mother's brother."

"Do you believe that he's dead?" She asks.

"I don't know. I want to believe that. It felt good when I believed that. But it's Hunter. I know that we can trust him." Clay nods at me.

"I know how you feel, Angie. Let's hope for the best." She smiles holding my hand and I smile back. I try to think of other things.

Once Hunter comes back, I have to talk to him about his Uncle. He did tell me that he died, but how and when, I need to know. I can't live in peace without knowing.

One last issue to resolve.

Hunter's POV

"Did he speak?" I ask Derek as we enter the dungeon.

"Not a word, Alpha. He wouldn't budge." He informs as we reach the interrogation cell. The rogue from last night who attacked Clara was brought to cell. I killed the other one. The plan was to bring him in too, but when I saw him going towards my girl, he was already going to die.

"There's is definitely some reason for them to attack them. Clara fought a lot. She was real good. Two other rogues ran away as we all came. They knew they were outnumbered."

"Ran away?"

"Yes, Alpha."

"That means, if they are informants or if they have a person behind that's running all this, he would have been notified by now, that Clara and Angela are being protected by us." This is not safe.

"That only puts them in danger." Mark speaks from behind me. That's definitely what he don't want. My wolf is getting riled up by all this.

"We have to get the information out of him as soon as possible."

"Yes, Alpha." Derek opens the door and we walk in.

The rogue is tied to the chair. He has blood on his face and he looks pretty beaten up. Kyle is standing in front of him. He moves aside as we all go in. He greets me.

"He hasn't said a word since we brought him here." Kyle says looking at him.

"What's your name?" I ask standing in front of him. He looks up and looks away. "Derek." I call.

"Yes, Alpha." He waits for my command.

"Bring the knife and the drilling machine too." He nods and goes to the small closet in the room that contains all the tools. My eyes don't leave the rogue. Derek hands me the knife. "You can just tell me when I ask nicely or we can play the game. Either way, you know that you are not going out of here without giving us the information."

He doesn't look up. He just looks at his feet. I put the knife on his thigh. He knows what's coming.

"Now, let's start with the simple question. What's your name?" I ask again. He looks at his feet like he doesn't care. I put the knife on his thigh. "You really don't want to talk, huh?"

"You don't scare me." He just stares into my eyes. I press the tip of the knife into his thigh. He holds his scream for a minute. His face turns red and I know that I got him.

"I think you are." I twist the knife in his thigh. Slowly I push it deeper.

"Ahh!" He screams.

"Now, tell me your name." I ask again. He looks at me again. This time, the fear is starting to grow in his eyes.

"Lu-Lucas." He answers and I stop twisting the knife.

"Why did you attack them?" He pauses at my question and I push the knife. He just screams. Since he is a werewolf, his wound heals quickly and every time I twist the knife, it's like I am freshly poking it. "Answer." I command.