I want to hear that sound forever.

"I waited for this for so long." He suddenly takes a step back and removes his shirt and pant. "Want to go for a run?" He asks and before I can answer he turns into his wolf in seconds and is now standing in front of me in all his red fur.

His wolf howls and my wolf raises it's head up as she howls too. He looks at me and I see that his eyes are a darker shade of green when he is in his wolf form and I just stare at him.

I feel his energy. I feel his happiness. I feel his emotions. I can hear his heart beat. I want to touch his fur and feel those tingles again.

My wolf takes a few steps towards him and I feel new walking on four legs. I rub my nose on his neck and his fur feels so soft and he smells like wood and river water. So fresh. My wolf purrs again as he lets my wolf does as she pleases. I lift my head up and he nudges me gently as if asking me to come with him.

He takes a few steps into the woods and my wolf follows. The pace increases and we are now running through trees and feeling the breeze. I look at him as we run and he does the same. Our wolves are parallel and I never felt anything like this before.

The colors of the woods, flowers, water and everything around me enhanced and I feel everything so differently and more intimately. I feel like I am one with the nature. I am a part of it and feel like I am... I am a primal being.

We are now at the waterfalls of Hunter's pack. We have run for a while and hunted down a squirrel. I can't believe that I hunted down a living creature and killed it before eating it raw. His wolf is playfully biting me and playing with my paws. I feel like we are both a part of one piece. He makes me full. He makes me complete.

The night sky and glazing stars look more beautiful than before. The sound of the waterfall is more than before. I look at the tree we have nearly had sex at and my wolf growls and purrs. His wolf looks at the tree and back at me and purrs too.

I get up and go to the water. I look at myself in the water and see a red wolf with dark blue eyes staring back.

Is it me? Is it really me?

I feel strange looking at myself like that.

I really am a wolf.

The realization sets in. But my eyes are light blue. I guess the color of your eyes gets darker when you are in your wolf form.

Suddenly there is another red wolf beside me in the water. He is looking at me. I turn to him and he turns back to his human form. He is standing there in his naked glory. I can see every part of him. I suddenly remember the night we spent here and how he rubbed himself between my legs.

Oh, that makes me horny.

He goes to the tree and pulls out a short before wearing it. He told me that they hide them in the trees around the territory. He comes back to me with a shirt in his hand. I stare down at him. I am taller as a wolf.

"Want to shift back?" He asks and I don't know how. "Just think of your human self. Talk to your wolf and maintain the balance." He tells me and softly rubs my fur.

I do as he says and try to connect with my wolf. I think of my human form and slowly my bones snap. I feel pain again. Not as much as before, but it's there. My wolf whimpers. Hunter doesn't take his hand off me. He comforts me as I snap back. I am completely in my human form and I am lying naked on the ground shaking. He immediately covers me with the shirt and pulls me in his lap.

I feel cold suddenly and he rubs his hands on me. I feel warm and he puts the shirt over my head. I lift my arms up to properly wear it. I am leaning my back against his chest and feel his warmth. I can hear his heart beat louder now. I can feel his need for me and I feel the same. His member is between my buttocks and I can feel him hard. He places a kiss on my neck from behind and I close my eyes in bliss.

"Hunter." I whisper his name. "I feel the difference now."

"Oh Angel." He whispers and I turn to him.

"I know how you feel now. I can sense it." I tell him and he kisses my forehead. I feel tired and lay my back on him again and close my eyes. The light is coming up. I have been in my wolf form all night. For a few second I forget everything. It all happened so fast. My wolf is not supposed to come out so soon. There is still time for the potion to run it's course before I can turn.

"I will give you a nice massage and a good bath once we go home." He whispers in my ear. I sigh and relax in his arms.

"Does everyone feel this pain?" I ask.

"No. Your wolf has been suppressed for years and the effect of the potion given to you was still on body. That's why it was so painful." He holds my hair and pulls it to my right to place a kiss on my neck. "I am so sorry you had to go through that, Angel." I put my hand on his, that on my thigh. I am just looking at the waterfall.

"Don't be. It's not your fault." He keeps kissing my neck. Then I remember Clay. I quickly sit up. "How is-" Before I can ask, he answers.

"She is fine. Mark is with her." He tells me. "The wolves that attacked her are just rogues. We have captured one and Derek will be interrogating them." I still feel concerned for my sister. He sees my worried look. "How about we go and meet Clara?" He asks and I smile.

I want to do that. I want to talk to my sister right now.

I have to tell her what happened. I want to tell her that I am a wolf now. I can't wait to see the look on her face when I tell her that. She has been waiting for me to turn too. She didn't say it, but I know.

"Yes."

"Okay. But before we go, I have to tell you." I pay attention to what he is saying. "Since you just turned, your emotions will be all over the place. You will have to practice control over that. We can slowly work on that, but if you get angry, just make sure to breathe and hold my hand. It will calm you down." He explains.

"Really?" I already feel out of control.

"Yes. You might feel a lot of jealousy." I look at him in confusion. "You will see now what it feels like for me."

I shake my head and smile.

We get up and he holds my hand as we walk through the woods to the pack house.

As we walk, I look at Hunter and smile. He took me in his arms and rocked me, he did not leave my side, he waited for me to turn and he never pressured me into anything. What did I do to have him in my life?

"I love you, Baby." I whisper, but he heard me. He turns to me and smiles kissing my hand.

"I love you too, Angel."

I smile and we walk through the serene nature. I feel his power. I feel his energy. I feel something powerful inside me. I feel strength. I feel a boost of confidence in me. Then a thought strikes me.

I am a Wolf now. A Red Wolf now.

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

She is finally a Red Wolf now!

Please VOTE and COMMENT.