Once they left, Clara explained me everything about werewolves. She told me how they live in packs, that they have an Alpha, Beta and the remaining ranks. She told me what a soul mate is.

It is such a beautiful concept. I can't believe something so beautiful and surreal can exist. It brought tears to my eyes.

Mama is my Papa's mate. Marks is Clara's mate and Hunter is my mate. She told me how it feels to meet your mate for the first time and I felt all that. I felt all those things that she said. Since my wolf side is suppressed, I have only been feeling half of what they feel.

How can it be more intense? How can I feel more than what I feel for Hunter?

She explained what a Luna is and what she does. All of this is so fascinating.

Mama and Papa have been rouges. Uncle Anthony belonged to a pack named Night Claws. He was the Beta of the pack. He remained so, till he died.

I have met Clara's wolf. She let me hold her fur and get comfortable with her. It scared me the first time. But it's a part of my sister and my family. I have to meet and accept her every part. Surprisingly, it felt so... so familiar. I didn't expect that. It was revelling.

I turn to my left on the bed and look out the window. The clear sky is visible with stars twinkling.

Hunter has given me space the first week. He called a few times and texted me, but that was all. But since the past two weeks, he has been getting closer and closer. He is trying to connect with me. I want to talk to him, but I still need to gather my thoughts. Mark has been visiting frequently for the past three weeks. Clara is completely well now. They are both all over each other.

They are both so cute together. He likes her so much. They are both so in love. It sometimes makes me want to just call Hunter, ask him to come over and hug him.

He has been visiting my work place during lunch times for lunch or dinner. I wouldn't talk to him, so he would just eat food there and stare at me for some time. That would have sounded creepy if I didn't know all this. But that's all he does and he leaves, telling me bye. Every time he does that, my heart lurches out and I just want to grab him and kiss him.

He wouldn't push me to talk to him, call him or answer his calls. He would just come and... go.

Clara told me that the house that we are living in is Hunter's too. He wanted us to move here so he can keep an eye on us. She told me that Hunter has his pack wolves deployed around the house for our safety. She also told me that Hunter is not a Gangster and apologized for that. I feel so stupid for saving his number as Gangster Hunter.

I blush remembering that. Now, I just feel stupid for believing that.

Oh Hunter, how I wish to hold you.

Slowly, I fall asleep.

His lips are on my chest. He is kissing the place between my breasts. My eyes are closed and I moan as he gently presses my right boob and kisses the other. He slowly sucks on my nipple and teases me as he grips it with his teeth. He meets my eyes and I see the desire in them. That makes me wet. He comes up and kisses my lips. I kiss him back.

His hand is still pressing my right boob and his other hand travels down to my left boob, presses it and then goes to my waist. He squeezes it and goes down to my lips down there. His fingers touch my pussy lips while he kisses and squeezes by boob.

"Hunter." I whisper as I pull away. He smiles wickedly and rubs my pussy.

"You like that?" He asks. He knows the answer.