Chapter 12

**Smut Warning**

Winter felt a warm bright light on her face. She groggily opened her eyes to see that it was day light. She looked over and Clint smiled at her.

"We're almost there."

Winter looked out the window of the truck to see they were out in the middle of nowhere and on a dirt road, winding through a thicket of trees. As the trees cleared, an old farmhouse came into view. There was a large barn and shed on the property too.

Clint unlocked the door and opened it for Winter to enter first. There was a large living room with lots of windows to allow natural sunlight in that led to a large open concept kitchen. Winter could see a bathroom and a couple bedrooms towards the back of the house behind the staircase. She assumed there were more bedrooms and a bathroom on the second floor. The furnishing was minimal. But what did she expect, it was Clint's safehouse after all.

"I know it's nothing fancy," Clint started to say.

Winter shook her head and turned and smiled at him. "It's perfect."

Clint smiled and led her further into the house. "Coulson said he would make sure there were supplies here, so I'm hoping that means there is food in the kitchen and clothes in the bedrooms for us." As Clint walked into the kitchen and reached up towards a cabinet, he hissed in pain.

Winter rushed over to him. "You're still not healed?"

"I'm fine," he said while clutching his side. Winter gave him a look.

"Clint, you're not fine. Can I at least take a look at it? Make sure the bandage is ok?"

Clint nodded his head as she led him over to the couch in the living room. She helped him unbutton his shirt. The bandage on his side was starting to seep blood. "Did they even stitch you up?" she asked annoyed.

Clint winced again when she slowly peeled the bandage away. Winter's hand hesitantly hovered over the wound. He knew what she was wanting to do but knew she wouldn't do it without his permission. He laid his hand on top of hers and looked longingly at her.

"I trust you," he whispered.

Winter took a breath and closed her eyes, concentrating on the energy she could feel building up in her hand. Clint watched in admiration as Winter's hand began to glow a golden color. He gasped when he felt the tingling sensation on his skin. A few seconds later, she removed her hand from his side, and he was completely healed. Not even a scar to show where the wound had been.

"That's amazing," he said, smiling at her.

Winter smiled back and shrugged her shoulders, "I have my moments." She nodded her head towards his shoulder. "Want me to take a look at that too?" He nodded his head in response.

Winter helped him take his sling off and completely take his shirt off. This was the first time she had ever seen him shirtless, and she quickly realized, the first time she had never seen him in a long sleeve shirt. She was surprised to see that his left arm was covered in tattoos. She had noticed something peaking out from his sleeves before, but she never imagined this. She quickly healed his shoulder. Once again, there was no sign that the wound had ever been there. When she was done, she gently started running her hand up his tattooed arm.

"When did you get all of these?"

Clint shuddered. Not at why he had the tattoos, that wasn't that big of a deal, but because of the way Winter was touching him. He had been fantasizing about her in various predicaments for weeks and the way she was touching him was making his mind cloud with lust. He wanted her.

He cleared his throat, "Before I joined S.H.I.E.L.D." he said in a whisper.

He grabbed her hand and pulled her up to his lap. She slowly straddled him, both of them breathing heavily in anticipation. He took his hands and cradled her face, bringing her closer so their noses were touching. He gazed deeply into her eyes. She could feel him getting hard underneath her. He wanted her and she wanted him.

They leaned into each other, closing the gap. Their kisses started out slow but quickly began speeding up when she started running her hands up his chest. She could feel him growing harder beneath her. They broke away from each other as Clint started lifting her shirt up over her head. He leaned towards her, kissing and lightly biting at her neck. Winter gasped as the sensation ran through her. She could feel his hands rubbing up her back as they made their way to the clasp of her bra. Within minutes, he pulled her bra off and grabbed one of her breasts as his other hand held the back of her neck, kissing her even more frantically.

Winter reached her hands down between them, wanting to free him from the restraints of his pants. He quickly grabbed her and moved her so she was laying down on the couch and he was leaning over her. She continued to fumble with the button and the zipper of his pants as he began kissing and nipping at her neck some more.

Winter finally got his pants undone and slipped her hand beneath his boxers, gently grasping his hard length. Clint gasped as he felt her soft hands slowly stroking him. He ran his hands down her body till they made their way to her pants. He quickly undid her button and zipper and slid his hand underneath her lace panties. He could already tell she was wet for him. Before he dipped his fingers into her, he looked into her eyes to make sure she was ok.

Seeing his hesitation, Winter took her free hand and cupped his face. "I trust you," she whispered.

As soon as the words escaped her mouth, Clint thrusted his fingers inside her, capturing her moan with his mouth. She let go of him and started digging her fingers into his back as he continued to thrust and move his fingers inside her. He could feel her tensing around his fingers, getting closer and closer to her release.

"God, I've wanted you for so long," he breathed into her hair.

"Then take me," she panted.

Clint suddenly pulled his hand out, making Winter gasp with the sensation. She pushed at his pants, trying to tug them down. Clint got up on his knees and proceeded to pull Winter's pants and underwear off, tossing them to the side. He quickly took his pants and boxers off. He took a moment to really look at her. Since she had been rescued, her body was no longer malnourished. He could see that her muscles were becoming more tone and her eyes had a spark in them.

"God you're beautiful," he said smiling down at her.

Winter could feel a blush forming on her cheeks. It wouldn't matter how often he said that, it would always give her butterflies. Clint spread her legs apart on the couch so he could position himself between them. She could feel him at the base of her sex, hesitating.

Clint swallowed the lump in his throat, he knew that as soon as they took this next step, there was no turning back. "Are you sure?" he asked.

Winter looked deep into his eyes. He felt like she was looking into his soul. "I want you Clint Barton, and only you."

He put a hand on her waist while the other helped prop him up. He slowly slid into her, her wetness lubricating him as he bottomed out in her. She moaned as he did so.

"God you're so wet and tight." He moaned as he slowly began thrusting into her.

Clint started out slow, not wanting to hurt her and allowing her time to adjust to him, but as her moans became louder, he began thrusting into her faster. Winter could feel herself coming undone, clawing at Clint's back as he nipped at her neck and shoulders. Winter wrapped her legs around his waist even tighter as she felt like she was finally going to explode.

"Clint," she gasped out, "I...I'm," but before she could finish speaking, she felt her orgasm release as he thrusted even deeper into her. Clint moaned out as he felt himself cum, releasing himself inside Winter. Panting, Clint laid his head on her chest. She wrapped her arms around him, playing with his hair. Clint hummed at the sensation.

"Clint?" Winter said softly.

"Hmm?"

"I think I love you," she whispered.

Clint lifted his head to look into her deep brown eyes. Smiling, he grabbed her face and kissed her deeply.