twenty nine

Zara's Pov

Zara's Pov

I can't believe him. I just woke up after our fight and it didn't feel the same not waking up in his arms. But I have to remember I'm mad at him.

I hopped out of the bed and quickly fixed it. I walked over to the bathroom and used the spare toothbrushes to brush my teeth. I also wash my face and pee.

I walked over to the door and went to open it but instead it swung open. I looked up in shock, I stepped back and stumbled in Adonis.

"Belleza I'm so so...sorry." Was he drunk? He can't be serious?

"Move Adonis." He was blocking the doorway.

"No no, I want to stay with you. I'm sorry I really am."

"I don't care. Move." His eyes saddened but seconds later he moved to the side to let me pass.

I walk down the hallway hearing Adonis's steps following me. I walked down to our room so I could change. Before I could open the door, Adonis appeared in front of me.

"Don't go in." Why does he act like a kid when he's drunk?

"I want to change my clothes." He looked up like he was thinking then his eyes widened. "I'll get your clothes for you! Just wait."

He walked into the room and closed the door. He can't be serious?

I opened the door myself then walked in. The room was in horrible condition. The desk had papers thrown on the floor and out of order. The bed was untouched but this was still unexceptable.

I saw the closet door was open so I knew Adonis was in there. I heard his footsteps coming closer to where I was. I can't believe he trashed our room.

I folded my arms and waited for him to step out of the closet. His eyes widened when he noticed me. "Why is the room all messed up?"

I tilted my head after answering the question. His eyes looked down sadly knowing I knew the answer. "I didn't mean to mess up the room... I was angry." He said slowly, I could tell he was still under the influence of alcohol.

He honestly looked so cute, sad and drunk but that wasn't an excuse. "That doesn't mean you trash the room, Adonis." I walk over to him and grab my clothes in his hand.

"I know, just yesterday I felt really really bad and my anger got the best of me."

"What else did you do?" I questioned while also changing into my fresh clothes.

"I downed a whole bottle of vodka and cried." He rubbed his hands over his face before walking to the bed and taking a seat. "I'm so so sorry, please forgive me."

My eyes soften at how sad he looks, almost scared I won't forgive him.

"Oh Adonis, I've already forgiven you." I removed his hands from his face and smiled. "But you're cleaning up this room,"

"Done."

"And give me a foot massage tonight."

"Done." He smiled up at me leaning up to kiss me. "No kisses, you're on timeout." He rolled his eyes.

"I'm not Elias."

"Of course you aren't, I would never give Eli a timeout." Speaking of Eli, it's about time he wakes up.

"You're spoiling our son."

"Don't be jelly, and you reek btw."

Adonis's Pov

Adonis's Pov

Timeout?

Seriously, I am a grown man and no one's gonna boss me around.

Before I could respond again Eli came running into the room. "Mommy!" He ran up to her and she fell on the bed with him on top of her.

"Hi baby, look at your hair." She pulled out her phone and snapped a quick picture of Eli.

"Let me see mommy." He analyzed the photo before smirking to himself. "Gosh I'm so cute."

"Yes you are." This whole time I've been ignored. I always thought Eli was a daddy's boy but I guess I was wrong.

They were having another conversation about raiding the pantry and watching a movie.

"Y'know I'm here too right."

"Hi daddy," He turned to Zara and whispered something in her ear.

"Yea daddy's on timeout, aren't you?" She turned to me with a smile.

"No," She gave me a stern look and I found myself obeying. "Yes I am."

"That's what I thought." She rose from the end with Eli on her hip. "I'm making pancakes, maybe if you're good I might save you one." She winked at me and Eli stuck his tongue out at me.

Always stealing my girl.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I've been cooped up in this room for 2 hours. I managed to take a shower and clean up the room.

I was so angry at myself for saying that to Zara. I hated, hated when she was angry at me. My heart couldn't handle it.

Was I in love? Is this what love felt like?

I was taken away from my thoughts when Eli's loud laughter boomed through the house. I've had enough, fuck this timeout. I need to kiss her.

I walked out of the room and the loud music led to Zara in the kitchen dancing to 'Love Don't Change' By Jeremih while also making eggs.

"We've been through the worst..." I snuck out behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Am I off timeout?" She turned the gas off and turned, now facing my chest. "I guess but you still have to give me a massage."

"Can I kiss you?"

"You may." I pressed my lips against hers savoring the sweet taste of her lips. I went to deepen-

"Um ew, over my eggs too?"

Eli

HEY GUYSSS
WHAT DID YOU THINK??

💕💕

I'm finally back and active after a much needed break.