twenty three

Adonis's POV

Adonis's POV

Day 3

Day 3 of no Zara. I thought having to call off of work to take care of Eli would be the worst but no. It was her friend, Brielle.

She came to my house attacking me claiming I was the reason Zara had disappeared.

~earlier today~

"Where is she then, Adonis?"

"I have no clue."

"Of course you do. No wonder she was acting weird the last time she saw you. Ya know she told me about you."

God she has no idea what she is talking about.

"You are completely clueless, get out of my house."

"No. She didn't want to date you so you-you attacked her, kidnapped her."

"I wouldn't do that. She left on her own! You saw her last!"

She rolled her eyes before pouring herself a drink. I can see how her and Zara are friends.

"God I always wanted to do that. I'll be going through." She picked up her bag and took one last sip of her drink. "Please leave my house."

"Suck my dick, I'm leaving."

~end~

Wherever Zara left is starting to annoy everyone. Today I was meeting up with this guy. Apparently he wants something from me.

I dropped Eli at mama's house and started to get dressed. The guy lived far from where I did so I didn't have time to waste.

I was coming with backup but they would be driving in a separate vehicle.

The way there, I couldn't stop thinking about Zara. The way she would lightly tug on my hair or subconsciously played with the rings on my finger when we sat near each other. They way Eli's face would look up when he saw her. Wherever she left to, I hope she will come back soon.

The short time I was near she had made such an impact on my life.

Before I near it I was in the guys driveway. He was already standing outside smiling happily as ever. I hate overly happy people.

"Hello Adonis." He held his hand out for me to shake but I wasn't planning on shaking it.

"Roman."

"Ok, well follow me inside." His smile seemed to fade.

Good

"What did you want to discuss?" His face hardened and he turned around completely. "Let's go to the living room first."

This fool is going to take my whole day from me.

We entered his living room and the first thing I saw was a huge painting on Zara.

What the hell?

I kept my cool not wanting to upset him, it was clear he was crazy. We both sat down and he began to talk.

"So I just wanted to speak about you and my wife."

"Who is your wife?"

"Zara, Zara White." I was speechless, wife? This trick definitely was not capable of dating Zara, let alone marrying her. "I see you guys have quite the relationship, but she's mine and she always will be."

"You and Zara are not married." She would have told me if she was with someone else, I mean we kissed.

"Yes we are, you- you don't understand. She loves me and I love her. She will be my donna." Great. This is great, this guy was unbelievable if he thought that.

I am starting to think he has something to do with Zara's disappearance. "So just stay away from her-"

"Help me!" A scream was heard. I turned my head and so did Roman.

"I'll be back Stay here." He got up and walked and left the room.

Like hell I'm listening to him. I also got up and left the room. The screams got louder so I knew I was going the right way.

They suddenly stopped and they sounded muffled. I grabbed a door knob at the end of the hallway and slowly opened the door.

I peeked through and saw Zara, she was in a corner of the room tied down. I wanted to run in but I remembered Roman was also in the room.

I closed the door and waited outside of the door. "I have a guest so stop it. When he leaves we'll have so much fun, mm?" My blood was boiling and I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I can't wait to kill that bastard.

I heard footsteps getting closer and the door knob started to twist. The door opened and there was Roman. I pulled my knife from my pocket and stabbed him in the side. He grunted as he hit the floor. I kicked him in the gut then stepped over him to reach Zara.

I reached forward trying to grab her but she moved away. "Don't touch me."

"It's me, Adonis,"

"No." What did he do to her?

"Ok ok, I'm going to untie you now, is that ok?" She only nodded so I did that.

I finished untying her and went to pick her up. "I can walk, I just want to leave."

"Ok, let's go c'mon."

I turned around and waited for Zara to walk first. She walked out of the door and out the door. I did the same but I noticed Roman, Roman's body was gone.

HEYY GUYSSS

WHAT DID YOU THINK?
💞💞