twenty one

Adonis's POV

Adonis's POV

"Answer my fucking calls."

This was my 10th call and she still hasn't answered. She was supposed to be here, she wasn;t here yesterday and she isn't here today.

Is she really avoiding me? After I sent that message 2 days ago I thought we would be back on our usual terms.

Not only was I mad but so was Eli. He had been throwing a fit since the dinner. He doesn't listen, eat or even touch his toys. He just stomps around and glares at the guards.

One angry little monster.

Back to Zara, she hasn't been answering my calls and I am starting to worry.

I want to be mad at her but regardless I care for her and like I would let her get in the hands of another.

I walked over to bed and laid down. I felt like I was forgetting something.

"NO."

Elias.

I got up from my bed and left my room. I heard cries and screams, I turned the corner and I saw Eli running away from the househelp.

He never liked them and found them very annoying. "Eli, that's enough." His red eyes met up with mine and he ran to me.

"Daddy." He wrapped his arms around my legs and cried in them. I picked him up and bounced him in my arms.

"What's wrong? You can't scream like that." He just shook his head and buried it further in my neck.

I muttered a small 'sorry' to the workers before walking back to my room with Eli in my hands.

I sat down on the bed and by now he had stopped crying."I sorry daddy."

"Why were you crying?"

"No." He wiggled out of my grasp and sat on his own. "You can tell me Elias, everyone cries."

"I miss mommy." Mommy?

Elias never liked Ashley, why would he be missing her?

"I miss Zara." He jumped up and back in my arms and started to cry again. "Why did she leave? Does she not like me anymore?"

"She does like you Eli, she just, she's just busy."

"Too busy for me?"

At this point I ask myself 'is she?'.

Too busy for us?

For me?

HEY GUYSSS
WHAT DID TOU THINK??
💞💞