seven

Adonis's Pov

Adonis's Pov

What could she possibly want to get rid of? I'm not a handyman. I haven't thought about how much I'll pay her, I'll let her decide.

When I told Elias the news this morning he was so excited. He couldn't stop smiling. Zara had sent me her address and told me to be there at 3 on the dot and if I were late she would cut off my baby maker.

It was already 2 and I needed to drop Eli off with my mom. My mother absolutely adores Eli and so does he.

"Eli lets go bud." I yelled from the front door. I heard his footsteps as he grew closer. "Dada, get my shoes." I got his shoes and watched him put them on. I want him to be more independent.

He finished and we walked out the door. Eli has been rambling the whole car ride about how he couldn't wait to see grams because he wanted to tell her about Zara.

"Daddy do you think Zara is pwety?" I froze, yes I thought Zara was pretty, more than pretty. But Eli has a big mouth, he probably gets it from his mom.

"Yea bud, I do, keep that between us ok?"

"I knew it daddy!!" He started to giggle and now I'm worried he will tell someone.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We reached my moms house and I told one of the guards to walk him in. I usually always greet my mom with a kiss on the cheek but I was just too busy. And I'm running late.

I put the address into the GPS and drove there. The neighborhood was absolutely horrible. I was used to nice things growing up, but I never thought Zara would leave here.

I pulled up to her driveway and saw her staring at something in the distance. I hopped out of my Mercedes and walked towards her.

Her eyes snapped in my direction and she walked closer to me. "I told you to be here at 3, on the dot." She stopped waiting for my response.

"I was held up." She hummed and walked away expecting me to follow her. She seemed jumpy, and I could tell she didn't trust me.

She opened the front door and walked it, giving me a tour. Well almost.

"That's the kitchen," She pointed in a new direction. "Living room, hallway, and some doors then my room."

"I need you to get rid of my dad's body."

Dad's body?

How does she expect me to trust her around my kid? I mean I am a mafia boss but still. She walked into the garage and there he was on the floor. There was a sheet over his body. She walked over to him and placed her foot on top of him. "Welp, this is him. Are you just gonna stand there or come say hello?"

She was taking this as a joke. She lowered her head and sighed. "I'm joking, this is my joking face." She pointed to her face but it looked very similar to her natural resting face.

No shit

I went over and lifted the cover from the body as she leaned on the wall. As I uncovered it I was faced with Bruce King.

The man had owed me and Malcolm thousands of dollars and here he is, dead. I pinned Zara up against the wall.

"Is this some kind of joke!" I shouted. She raised her arm and squeezed my bicep, slowly digging into it. She stared into my eyes and then I saw a smirk appear on her face. While I was distracted she got out of my hold.

"So it's true, god, I can't believe this hunk of junk had connentions to you and Malcom." Malcolm? How did she know Malcom?

"This isn't set up buddy, I just needed to know if it was true. After I killed him I went through his phone." She chuckled at the end. Usually in these situations I was the sick one but I really wasn't expecting her to know Malcolm.

"At first I thought you were some loser of a dad, but I saw your ring." She must have seen it when I pinned you up. "I remember the day when I met Eli he said he liked my ring, and it just so happened to match up to yours." I look down and sure enough she has the ring, the one Eli was talking about.

I have to start taking him more seriously.

"So either you can tell me where you got the ring or you'll end up like daddy dearest over here." What did I just walk into?

" What did I just walk into?

Zara's POV

He looked over at me like I was crazy, I mean I am. But if he thinks it's me that's gonna get him to talk he's wrong.

I called Malcolm this morning and told his ass to fly to New York. After some bickering he finally agreed. He should be walking at any moment.

I heard some grumbling and knew it was him. I eyed Adonis before I went to invite Malcolm in.

"Finally, I almost had to take him on myself." I rolled my eyes before being pulled into a hug. I really never liked hugs, especially from men, but I loved Malcolm like a brother.

"How are you doing hermana, I have missed you so much."

"I have company." I don't like showing affection and Malcolm knows this, he must have thought we were alone.

He turned his head and started to laugh. "Adonis, what are you doing here?"

"She hustled me, she wanted me to get rid of her dad." He gave me a sturn look and Malcolm did the same.

"Don't look at me like that, I told you I would kill him sooner or later."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After plenty of fighting and shouting, Adonis got his men to get rid of my dad. Malcolm had to go back to Paris but me and Adonis were left alone.

"So you are a Mafia boss."

"And you seduce men for info."

"And money."

"Right"

We were in the car driving back to get Eli.

What have I done?

HEY GUYSSS

WHAT DID YOU THINK
💞💞