news 2

Okay here's the second part:

When yn was passed out she had a flashback to a night a long time ago where you'll find out what happened to Marinette.

It's kind of hard to explain so I'll write it in story mode:

Yn was sleeping peacefully, happy at the joy of being with Marinette and excited for what will happen next.

All of a sudden a small noise was heard, it was quiet but it still made yn awake.

Five seconds past and yn was about to relax, then something shocking happened.

The door to her room came down as a person was thrown into it.

That person being Marinette who looked injured.

Without the slightest of hesitation yn jumped of her bed and sprinted towards her most favorite person in the world.

"Marinette-" yn said worryingly before a sword was suddenly placed right next to her neck, yns face paled and her breath became uneven.

Yn looked up towards the person and became even more scared.

The per- no demon had six eyes, the middle two saying "upper one"

"So this is the child you've been hiding from us you slut" slut?, did he just call Marinette a slut!

That made yn angry how dare that disgusting demon say that!

Yn was about to bite him and kick where the sun never shines when Marinette suddenly pulled her backwards and kept her secure behind herself.

"You are not going to touch her,  I would rather die!"

Angelic, Marinette looked angelic, like a an guardian angel protecting the innocent, so bright it almost made yn want to cry.

Suddenly Marinette grabbed something from of the floor, a tile from the floor leaving a little hidden compartment, and she brought out a sword.

Marinette slashed the demon on the eyes and before yn could even have the slightest understanding of what was going on she grabbed yn around the waist and jumped out the nearest window.

Then Marinette started to run, yn could only cry as she was being pulled away from the home she spent the last while in.

Yn noticed some weird, something red, she looked down and noticed the amount of blood  that was pouring out of Marinettes body.

Only a few minutes later Marinette fell to the ground, yn falling a long with her.

"Marinette, get up!" Yn cried, tears fall out of yns face, something was wrong, Marinette wasn't moving, her breathing was getting slower.

Yn heard Marinette say something, out of desperation yn put her ear next Marinettes mouth.

"(Mother's name) I'm sorry I couldn't protect you, and I'm even more sorry that I couldn't protect you daughter" yn heard Marinette whisper.

Then Marinette grabbed yn by the wrist, "listen to me yn, you have to run, run as far as you can, you can't trust anyone, you must run, you must never stop running" Marinette said in a firm voice, looking yn in the eyes one last time.

Then Marinettes grip loosened,her breathing stopped, and her beautiful golden eyes lost there shine turning into a dull gray yellow.

Yn wanted to scream but when she opened her mouth no noise came out of it.

Marinette was dead, yn needed to accept that.

Then yn got up from off the ground, her legs were shaking and she could barely look at the ground, scared she'll see a dead body.

Slowly yns left leg started to move, he right leg following the acting, soon she was walking, and after a while she was running.

A Child ran through the woods that night, scared and alone, only to fall asleep from exhaustion.

The next morning the child woke up, the child had completely forgotten what happened the previous day.

Yn's eyes shot open, air slammed into her lungs, the towels were still on her face but she was surrounded by people.

"Never stop running"

Marinettes voice ran through yns head.

Yn pushed herself up and started to run as fast as she possibly could, pushing anyone who got in her way.

The house, yn needed to get to the house, the house she and marinette stayed at.

Time meant nothing to yn, she kept running and running until she Eventually made it to there.

The house looked worn down and old but it brought back so many happy memories.

Going in, yn took the time to examine ever noke and cranny.

At one point she discovered a hidden compartment, yn guessed that Marinette must of have a lot of those.

inside of the compartment was a letter, yn opened it and became shocked.

ok im getting tired again, i'll make this a three part thing and finish the rest tm.