mount sagiri

"marinette!?" yn called out, she was worried, marinette and herself decided it was a great idea to go shopping, along the way she lost her.

now yn was stuck, wandering around trying to find them.

She eventually passed a dark alley, suddenly hands pulled her into it.

NO. She was not going to experience this again, not again.

"Let go of me!" Yn yelled before a hand went over her mouth.

"Listen little girl, I'm going to fuck you and you don't have a choice, your nothing-"

Before the guy could continue his sentence, he was punched away from yn.

Yn looked at her savor and surprise surprise it was Marinette.

She went over to him and punched him again, yn didn't really care about the man but she did care about Marinette, what if her hands hurt after this?

"Do you think it's okay to sexually assault a child! Do you think it's okay to give them trauma at such a fucking young age, do you think anything you've done is okay!?"

The man didn't say anything so Marinette punched him even harder, "answer me!"

"No!" The man cried out, somehow that made Marinette even angrier.

"Then why are you doing it, especially when that's child is related to her"

Her?

Yn was walking with tanjiro and nezuko, according to tanjiro the friendless man known as giyuu let them live, and wants them to go to a place called mount sagiri to become demon slayers.

uhg yn didn't sign up for this, but she figured she had no choice so their wasn't any complaints from herself.

eventually the sun started to rise so nezuko and yn had to hide in a cave while tanjiro went out looking for supplies to let us walk through the day without nezuko burning.

Yn took the moment to think about Marinette, their was one thing bothering her.

Why did she leave Marinette and when did she do it?

It was like everytime she thought about it, suddenly she was with Marinette then suddenly she wasn't.

What even happened to her, yn tried to form an image in her mind but yet again it went blurry.

Before yn had another chance to think about it, she was suddenly pulled somewhere.

Where that somewhere was, was in a hole, and that hole was made by none other than nezuko herself.

For whatever reason, nezuko seemed hyper focused on keeping her inside the hole, yn wasn't having any of it.

Yn tried to get out but every time she did try nezuko would just out her back in the hole.

It was like yn was a princess in a hole and nezuko is the dragon meant to keep everyone away and to keep yn in that hole.

"Nezuko let me out" yn complained, nezuko shook her head, a grumpy face could be seen under yn's mask.

"Hey I'm back! What wait happened here?" Tanjiro had made it back and had a basket in his hands, he was definitely confused as to why yn was in a hole.

"Nezuko here is being a butt and won't let me out of this hole" yn said, puzzling tanjiro even more.

As a way to distract nezuko so yn could get out of the hole, tanjiro asked nezuko if she could get in the basket, so they could travel in the day time.

In a really cute moment, nezuko tried to get in the basket but only managed to get her in it.

Yn was out of ideas but tanjiro seemed to have one, "hey nezuko do you think you can get smaller, your a demon now, can you manipulate your size?"

Almost instantly nezuko began to get smaller and soon enough she was small enough to fit in the basket.

'well that worked out just fine' yn thought, finally being able to get out of the hole.

"Let's go" tanjiro told her, reaching out for her hand.

Yn paused at the physical contact, could she touch tanjiro?, Was she ready?, 'stop shaking' yn thought.

In a very surprising moment, yn squeezed his hand, tanjiro could feel himself blush but yn didn't see it since she was already pulling him away from the cave...

Yn and tanjiro got some instructions on where mount sagiri was and how to get their, from a kind lady.

She also warned them that their were demons in the mountains and they should wait till morning.

Naturally yn ignored them and tanjiro thanked the lady for her concern but told her that it was urgent.

When the sun set tanjiro let nezuko out of the basket and she returned to full size.

Yn had let go of tanjiro's hand a long time ago but tanjiro was still in awe from having touched it, even a little bit.

Tanjiro look at yn, she always had a mask on that had fabric attached to it so she could put her hair In it and hide it away from the world, he wasn't complaining he bought it for her.

(Ok it's kind how to explain how it looks so I'll give you a mental image using covid masks, pretend you put them all over your face and then you use more covid masks for the back of your head, but you put all you hair in the masks and the only visible part is your neck, which no one can see your hair, it's kind of important that no one sees what yn's hair and eye color are)

Eventually they came across a house, tanjiro paused when he smelt blood, then a moment later he ran towards that house in a very fast speed.

Nezuko and yn followed tanjiro only to wish they hadn't when they saw all the dead bodies.

Yn turned away while nezuko started to panic.

"HM what's this" said a very creepy voice, "three humans... No two humans and a demon, why is a demon working with humans, it doesn't make any sense!"

Suddenly the demon attacked tanjiro knocking him into the ground, yn prepared to do something but then nezuko suddenly knocked the demons head off, yn guessed that was payback.

A huge fight then went on that author chan is too lazy and tired to write so where going to skip to the part where urokodoki shows up...

A man with a red mask showed up, the first thing yn thought Is that they were going to get along until he scolded them for not killing the demon.

"You!" He pointed at tanjiro who seemed a little freaked out, he seemed disappointed that tanjiro was hesitating to kill the demon.

"Your to kind, hesitate and you'll never kill demons!" He yelled at tanjiro before turning his attention to yn.

"And you your far to afraid of demons"

Demons? That's what he thought she was afraid of.

"To be honest it's not demon I'm afraid of" yn said.

Ok end (I'm to lazy to give you a better ending)

Taisho secrets~~~~~~~~~~~

-for a long time no one will see yn's face and hair except maybe some ghosts(spoiler)

-don't you just love it when your sick and don't have to go to school

-nezuko intended to keep yn in the hole to protect her