leave

"hey miss Marinette are you cold?" A very concerned looking yn asked.

"No not at all, I just wasn't expecting it to be so cold" the woman named Marinette said, hiding her shivers from yn.

"Though maybe I am cold, if I was would you hug me" marinette teased, not knowing just how much yn would listen to her.

suddenly yn was by her side, hugging her for dear life, "i'll do anything for you" 

"your so cute yn!"

"nuh uh"

"yes uh"

suddenly marinette started to pat yn's head, marinette paused when she remembered that yn was still getting used to physical attention .

then something unexpected happened, instead of yn turning her head, she actually nuzzled into marinette's hand, marinette smiled.

"your so bright yn"

The laugh of an angel hit yn's ears...

she needed to leave, the 14 year old yn sat on a cushion, this family was becoming overbearing- no that wasn't the answer she was starting to care for them, if yn did that then bad thing will happen.

tanjiro was out selling some coal, he should've been home hours ago,is he okay? No no yn shouldn't think like that, she should not get attached.

Before yn could think of anything else she suddenly heard a scream come from outside of the house, yn quickly put her mask on and then ran outside of the house, to find michael jackson eating tanjiro's family, {jk that didn't happen}

a man with red eyes was standing over the bodies of kie, hanako, and shigeru, meanwhile nezuko and rokuta were right beside the door.

yn's eyes widened in horror, all these people she's spent a long time with.... were dead.

"you.....you" a penting anger was building up in yn's bones, the red eye'd man spared her a glance.

"you... bastard" yn tried to hit the red eye man but suddenly a hand smacked at the back of her head, yn fell to the floor.

the last thing yn felt was a nail piercing her neck...

an unknown time later, yn woke up from the need to throw up, almost instantly after her eyes had opened she started to cough of blood.

it was like her entire body was rejecting whatever was inside of her, luckily yn had taken her mask off so it wasn't ruined by the endless amounts of blood that came out of her mouth.

Weirdly enough even after all the blood that came out of her mouth she didn't feel any less healthy, in fact she felt better to get it out of her system.

Once she stopped throwing up, yn realized that this blood wasn't hers, it belonged to that red eyed man.

Wait- red eyed man! Tanjiro's family, yn turned towards them.

For what could have been the first time in yn's life, something wet went down her face, what was this?

the wet things going down her face didn't stop, yn went to investigate what had happened, yn let out a shocked sound when her hands reached nezuko's body.

it was warm, meaning nezuko was alive.

Yn tried to wake her up but then a moment later, nezuko suddenly pounced on her.

"Nezuko what are you doing..." Yn paused when she saw nezuko's eyes, it became very apperant that nezuko was a demon.

Nezuko pinned her to the cold, icey, snow covered floor, the cold didn't bother her nor nezuko.

Eventually nezuko's hold on her got so tight that it's started to rip through her skin.

Blood twinkled down yn's arm, suddenly nezuko paused, looked at the wound.

'Is she going to lick my blood' surprised when a moment later nezuko started to hug her, tightly, and suffercating.

Nezuko took a deep breath in, smelling yn, a rush of power ran through her vains, she needed yn and wouldn't let anything stop her.

The both then heard some footsteps, realizing they belonged to tanjiro, yn tried to pry nezuko of her but that didn't really work.

"Nezuko, yn!...." Yn heard tanjiro yell before he stopped completely.

Yeah yn can get why he stopped, he probably had smelled the blood and rushed over here, the scene probably wasn't the prettiest.

Their was an insane amount of blood behind yn's head, it looked like she had thrown it up because of the blood on mouth, nezuko had a face of ecstasy while hugging yn, and his entire family was dead spare nezuko who was oddly out of place.

Tanjiro took a step closer, it became very obvious to yn that she didn't want tanjiro to see the corpses of his family.

"Tanjiro don't come any closer!" Yn yelled, surprised by the concern in her own voice.

Yn frowned when Tanjiro didn't listen to her, coming closer and spotting the bodies.

Yn stared blankly at his face, she tried to warn him but he didn't listen.

"What-what happened..." He said in a terrified tone.

"A man with red eyes came here, I was in our room when I heard a scream so I went outside and this happened, when I spotted the man I was suddenly knocked out, I don't know what happened after that" honesty seeking into yn's mouth.

Tanjiro fell onto his knees absolute disbelief on his face, snapping out of her state of ecstasy nezuko noticed the tears on her brothers face, she got off of yn and went to hug her brother.

Feeling the new emotion called guilt yn pushed past her boundaries to hug him too.

Tanjiro's crys could be heard from miles away...

After comforting tanjiro, nezuko went right back to hugging yn, even though she was a demon, nezuko didn't want to eat humans and she seemed really sad at the thought of it, she even helped bury her family.

They decided to go to town to hopefully find out how to turn her back into a demon, yn had put her mask back on so no one would see her.

Before they could even leave the little area a hand grabbed around her waist and pulled her backwards, she hit the ground.

When yn looked up she saw that it was a black haired man and he had his sword aiming for nezuko's neck.

Ok end.

Taisho secrets~~~~~~~~~~

-yn is starting to become okay with physical contact between her nezuko and tanjiro

-it'll be explained in the next chapter why yn didn't turn into a demon

-what do you guys think of Marinette?