final selection

yn laid asleep on marinette's lap, marinette was braiding yn's hair out of boredom, knowing that yn couldn't hear what she was going to say she started to speak.

"your so pretty yn, just like your mom, you don't exactly act like her but I do suppose that it's because of all the horror's life has shown you, if only I had found you sooner I could have saved you from those horrible people"

marinette lightly rubbed at yn's adorable cheeks, smiling down at her.

"your so pitiful yn, I promise i'll be your guardian angel, I promise that 'll protect you"

suddenly marinette's smile dropped.

"even if I have to die in the end"

yn stepped on some rocks, if they caused pain to my foot she wouldn't have known, she wouldn't have cared either, though thinking about it she probably should have since in final selection even a slight injury can lead to bad things.

but yet again yn didn't care.

tanjiro had cut through a big rock and was allowed to go to final selection, since urokodoki didn't exactly teach yn how to use breathing he just allowed her to go whenever she wanted, and yn wanted to go now, when tanjiro was their, she wouldn't dare let him get ahead of her.

tanjiro had protested her coming but after yn gave him a death glare he quickly changed his mind.

they were almost at the place final selection, yn had secured her mask onto her face.

She had threatened tanjiro that if he ever told someone what she looked like she would slit his throat, little did yn know, tanjiro would rather stab his heart out then let anyone who isn't him see her gorgeous face.

after a while they reached final selection, the entire place was covered in wisteria trees and what was weird was the fact that their out of season.

yn looked on her left, their was a guy who really looked terrified, he had weird yellow hair, though yn couldn't exactly say anything about that since she has blue hair which was even weirder than his.

Yn looked to her right and saw another girl, she kind of reminded yn of someone, yn thought about it for a moment, 'oh she looks like that weird butterfly girl I met a long time ago'

Yeah the time she met that pedo who yn still wanted to punch, their was that kind butterfly like woman who tried to take her to wherever.

they must be related so yn will have to make sure to stay away from her, it was then that the girl started looking directly at her, almost instantly yn turned away.

'please don't look at me any longer' yn thought, hopeing the girl wouldn't look at her anymore but much to yn's disappointment she didn't.

luckily two new voices suddenly spoke, yn turned to the noise, it came from two small children who looked almost identical to each other.

"welcome too final selection, you will remain in the mountains full of demons for seven days, anyone who survives after that will become a member or the demon slaying corps, but their is a chance you will die, does everyone get that" they said in perfect harmony with each other

of course everyone got that, it was the thing all of them were agreeing to when they came here, yn came here knowing that, tanjiro came here  knowing that, everyone came here knowing it so yn didn't really think their was a point in saying that.

The twins then said something more:

"Good luck"

The first thing yn did was separate herself from everyone else so she could take her mask off.

Within the first thirty minutes yn already took out five demons, for whatever reason they always came in her direction.

Not that yn cares, it just ment she got to use the precious light breathing that Marinette taught her more.

Yn froze when out of the corner of her eye she saw that same girl from earlier, she was heading towards yn, luckily she hadn't seen yn yet.

Quickly yn put her mask back on and waited for the black haired to come near her.

once she was near yn asked her a question, "who are you?" the black haired woman stared at yn for a moment before pulling something out of her pocket.

surprise surprise it was a coin, the girl suddenly tossed it into the air and then it landed on heads.

"I am kanao, what is your name?" yn wondered why she uses a coin, maybe because making decisions is hard, yn kind of feels bad because their was no way in hell that yn was going to call her the name she told yn.

"ok pink eyes, i'm yn" pink eyes seemed kind of shocked for a moment before her face fell back into an emotionless state.

pink eyes flipped her coin again this time landing on tails, "why do you where a mask?" what a great question that yn hoped she wouldn't ask, but since the universe hates yn, pink eyes did.

"because I don't like being stared at, i've been in bad times because of my face" yn said, deciding to be honest.

another moment of silence passed, then suddenly a demon came their way, without hesitance kanao slashed at the demon and they died instantly.

Pink eyes was so good at this that yn didn't even have to move.

It was then that yn decided to ditch pink eyes by running away, not that yn had anything against her besides the fact shes a lot like butterfly woman but yn needs to be alone to take her mask off and to fight demons.

taking a deep breath yn removed her mask from her face again, she was finally alone again.

just when yn was about to move on she suddenly felt a kiss on her neck.

"miss me?" sabito said, the only kind of answer he got from yn was a punch in the face.

ok end.

taisho secrets~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-just to drive you guys crazy i'm going to give you a spoiler and say marinette has very deep ties with yn's past present and future 

-in case you guys didn't know yn looks like a human version of the blue spider lily, having blue hair and crystalized blue eyes

-sabito board and decided to scare yn, which is why he suddenly showed up