mask

"are you absolutely sure that's what happened?"  oyokata asked kanae.

"positive sir, once the girl started to bleed the demon started to act weird, he said something about the girls blood being related to someone else" kanae assured him.

"so your absolutely sure the girl had  crystal blue eyes?" he said as if he were hoping it wasn't true.

"yes"

Oyokata had a look of pain in his eyes, "this is bad very bad, I thought they were all dead"

"What do you mean they are all dead?" kanae was kind of puzzled this was very confusing, just how important was that girl?

"I promise that i'll explain later, but for know I need you and the other hashira to find that girl and bring her here or else their won't be a later"

seeing just how serious he was kanae nodded then left the room.

once kanae was gone, oyokata let out a sigh, they all were attacked by demons 12 years ago, no one knew how or why that specific day of that woman giving birth.

It looks like that baby survived.

Yn didn't remember how long she had been running, all she knew is that she had to run, it's what someone told her.

She didn't remember who that someone was, but yn knew she had to listen to them.

Suddenly yn banged into something, more like someone, the fear of running into an adult who will stare at her with their slimy gazes stinged her heart, but yn saw a weird earring boy look at her.

the earring boys eyes widened a bit when he fully saw her, earring boy was about a year younger than her, but somehow he looked more fit than yn.

"i'm sorry, is their something that you need?" the earring boy asked yn, taken aback by just how gorgeous she was.

"what are you doing?" yn asked him, looking at the weird bag earring boy had.

"um i'm selling coal, you look lost, do you have a home?" the earring boy seemed kind of worried know, yn didn't really care about his worry she was more interested why he coal in his hands.

"why are you selling coal?"

"to feed my family, please answer me?"

"No, earring boy" yn stared blankly at the puzzled earring boy.

"my name is tanjiro"

"no your name is earring boy"

before either of them could talk anymore, a loud grumble was heard, yn didn't know what it was so she just looked around trying to find the source.

meanwhile earring boy was staring at her stomach in horror, "hey miss how long has it been since you've eaten?" he asked worringly.

"uhhh" yn went through her memories, when was the last time she had eaten? she's been running for a long time, "I don't know" yn truly didn't.

earring boy suddenly grabbed her hand and started pulling her somewhere for some reason hr was looking away from her,meanwhile earring boy was blushing from how soft yn hand was, it was like he was touching silk.

he pulled her to a booth, their was a delicious smell of meat mixed with spices{forgive me but im hungry} yn could feel her mouth water.

earring boy went up to the stand and bought some of the food that was on a stick, he gave them to yn, she stared at the food before taking it in her hands, slowly she ate it, yn's face brightened, this was the most tasty thing she's ever had, though that's not saying anything since yn's only ever eaten scarps.

"whats your name?"

"Yn" yn finally felt as though she could trust the earring boy.

"Um that's a nice name, do you have anywhere to go"

"Not really"

"Oh, in that case how about you stay with my family"

Yn was about to answer when she suddenly felt a familiar emotion, fear, eyes were watching her yn could feel it.

Yn looked over her shoulder to see a bunch of old people staring at her, Theirs eyes were terrifying.

She ran behind earring boy and hid, begging for them not to touch her, like the other adults did.

"hey yn are you okay? your shaking alot" earring boy asked worryingly.

"nothing just get me away from their eyes" yn begged.

"Eyes?"

"They stare at me, not in the nice way, Their gazes feel slimey"yn admited to earring boy.

"What if I got you a mask?"

"Mask"

"You know like a face mask, one that goes over your face and occasionally you can hide your hair in it" yn's eyes widened that was the perfect thing.

"Please, I would love it"

"Okay only on one condition, you live with me and my family and whenever your home, you take the mask off"

"Deal"

Earring boy then took yn to a mask shop, together they picked out a perfect one(make is look however you want but make sure their it covers your hair)

Yn was starting to trust earring boy a bit, he seemed very kind, he was trustworthy unlike a lot of people she's met, the only other person yn could think about was probably inosuke.

Speaking of inosuke, yn wondered how he was doing, it was kind of hard to leave him but that's what yn must always do in the end.

She'll leave tanjiro eventually, just like how she will everyone.

Though little did yn know, soon enough she won't be able to leave them, they won't let her.

Not know not ever.

(Okay I'm like 70 words short so I'll tell you some things about this story)

1. I've had this idea for a long time, I've just be a little hesitant due to the reader looking like my character form one of my other stories and the reader would also be a lot like them with a lot of differences

2.another reason I was hesitant was because, I didn't want to copy other ideas because I've seen a lot of other yandere kny books involve the blue spider lily so I've taken the time to make this as original as possible

3.this story is probably my most thought of one(the story I think of the most) out of all my stories.

(Not doing Taisho secrets today)