choose

"dear child, what is your name?" the woman known as marinette asked yn.

yn looked at marinette, for the first time in her life yn wasn't afraid, marinette was comforting.

"yn"

"wow what a wonderful name, i've noticed that you've had trouble with adults, do you want to live with me so you don't have to face them anymore?"

without thinking yn answered, "please"

suddenly marinette picked yn up in her arms, marinette nuzzled against yn's forehead.

"listen you, I promise that as long as your with me, I will never let anything hurt you your safe with me"

The unknown feeling of safety reached yn's brain

alive, somehow yn was alive.

not that she was complaining about not being dead but  it was kind of weird she was still alive.

The reason that yn was supposed to be dead was because she's had fifty demon come at her in the span of an hour.

Don't these hideous freaks have something better to do than bother yn?! She was kind of mad now.

Not that yn could feel the pain from being exhausted but her body was slowing down, which was bad meaning yn wouldn't be able to use light breathing anymore.

Sabito had disappeared again, doing whatever it is that pervert ghosts did, yn was kind of getting lonely but she would never say that to anyone's face.

Suddenly yn heard a noise from behind her, it sounded weird, quickly and swiftly yn grabbed her sword and prepared to attack whoever it was.

Though the person yn saw was the last person she ever expected.

"Inosuke!?"

Inosuke was munching on the food that yn forgot she had, yn was really hungry or at least she knew she was, she just didn't care.

It has been years since last was with inosuke, to be honest she didn't think he would be here, speaking of here how the heck does he know of this place?

"hey inosuke how did you get here, and how did you get a sword?" yn asked him.

he looked at yn for a moment before telling an awesome story, "a demon slayer wandered up the mountains and told me about it, I beat him and took his blade as a reward for winning"

that gave yn a very amazing mental image in her head and she loved it, "inosuke next time you do something like that, make sure to invite me" beating up people sounded exciting to yn.

"yes! now fight me!" inosuke came charging at yn, she swiftly avoided him, while she did want to fight other people just not inosuke.

then instead of trying to fight yn more, inosuke took his swords and ran away, he's so confusing.

'how weird' yn thought, before walking away and defeating more demons...

by the end of the seven days that was required for final selection, yn had defeated a hundred and fifty demons, though she only got to them after they almost completely wiped out all the other people trying to become demon slayers.

putting her mask back on she made her way too the place those weird twins told everybody to come once final selection was over.

yn felt a ping in her heart when she noticed that inosuke wasn't here, did that mean he was dead?

pink eyes and tanjiro was here too, their were two new guys.

one of them was that scared guy from earlier, yn is going to call him cry baby from now on.

the other was a guy with lots of scars and weird spiky hair, yn will call him scarry, it wasn't that creative but she's running out of ideas.

When tanjiro saw yn he had a look that could only be described as relief, "yn! Your okay, I'm so relieved" he went up to her and grabbed yn's shoulders.

"Okay" yn said, trying to not freak out at him touching her shoulders.

tanjiro didn't look any less relieved at yn's weird words, because that's the normal for yn, a weird yn is an okay yn.

"The final selection ends now" said the same voice's that yn had heard at the beginning of final selection.

She turned to her left and saw those twins again.

"Congratulations on surviving, you are now full fledged members of the demon slaying corps, you will receive crows, and other things"

One of the twins clapped and suddenly four crows and a sparrow flew down onto everyone's shoulder, cry baby got the sparrow.

"what kind of joke is this" cry baby said softly, looking at the sparrow he got.

a crow landed on yn's shoulder, she almost flinched at the contact but didn't because she reminded herself that the being on her was an animal not human.

"you all will receive swords, but the making or the swords will be of your own choosing, you will choose one of these ore's and they will be turned into swords that you will be given in 10 to 15 days" yn nodded but apparently another one of them didn't like that.

"don't give me that bullsh*t, I want my swords now and your going to give them to me!" yelled scarry, while grabbing onto one of the twins hair.

yn didn't really plan on doing anything but tanjiro did do something so she figured it was okay.

"let go of the child or else i'll break your arm" tanjiro warned.

scarry didn't believe what tanjiro had said so he just looked at him like he was threat, tanjiro was about to try and break scarry's arm before yn suddenly picked up scarry with her hands and threw him elsewhere. 

tanjiro looked at yn in shock, yn was kind of annoyed at the face he made, "what this is a normal thing I do" she said, before walking past him.

Yn went to one of the twins and asked if she was allowed to feel their weight and when she got the yes answer she chose the lightest one and then walked out of final selection as fast as she possibly could.

To be honest she just wanted food, which is why she got out so fast.

Ok end.

Taisho secrets~~~~~

-fun fact about light breathing it is almost as powerful as sun breathing because the original user was taught by yoriichi

-yn didn't eat for an entire week

-sabito had to leave because he had to watch the fight between tanjiro and the hand demon