fox dude

the sounds of slashing could be heard, along with very loud panting.

"Marinette...what are you doing" yn asked the sweating, female.

Marinette stood near some trees that she had cut down using a very thin, white, gorgeous blade, it made yn wonder how something so beautiful can be so deadly.

Marinette looked at yn, "oh yn I didn't expect you to be awake, I'm training in case any demons come you do remember talking about them right?

Yn nodded, she was curious on how Marinette was doing that, she remembered everything she's ever experienced from two years old and she's never seen someone use that sword technique that Marinette was using.

"Hey Marinette....can you teach me?"

After yn told the red mask man that it wasn't demons she was afraid of he completely ignored her and focused on scolding tanjiro....rude.

He then made yn and tanjiro run up a mountain to a place, nezuko clinged to yn's back and made yn carry her, for whatever reason yn didn't really mind.

Red mask man then punched tanjiro in the stomach and told him to go grab a sword and hope he did good.

Yn not wanting to get the same fate, she ran towards red mask man's house and put nezuko down in a room, then ran towards where the swords were and hoped for the best.

Yn got her but kicked by red mask man, lucky for her she didn't really feel pain so it just felt weird when certain parts of her body would clench or not work as much.

The first thing red mask man taught them was that his name was urokodoki but there was no way in heck that yn was gonna call him that, tanjiro was smart enough to warn him.

He made them run up a mountain full of traps and other dangerous things.

At one point yn had gotten distracted because she felt as though she had done this before, but when?

It was then yn tripped on a trap and faceplanted into the ground, luckily her mask didn't break, that would be horrible.

"Yn! Are you okay" a panicked tanjiro asked her worryingly.

"Just peachy" she told him, tanjiro had no idea what that meant but nothing yn said made sense anyway.

After a while yn finally managed to figure out why this was so familiar to her, didn't she do this with Marinette?

yeah, like at one point hadn't she seen marinette do some sword practice and she asked marinette to teach her, yn tried to bring the memory into her head but nothing would show up.

ugh how frustrating- wait why did it feel as though she was being watched.

she had long ago abandoned tanjiro since he was too slow, so their was no way tanjiro was watching her, so it had to be someone else.

after looking around yn was disappointed that she didn't find anyone, 'i'm being haunted by ghosts' yn thought before moving on...

it had been about a year and yn was really convinced a ghost was haunting her, she couldn't go anywhere without that weird feeling of being watched, not even the bathroom, stupid pervert ghost.

tanjiro had been getting worried about nezuko, mainly because she had fallen into a deep sleep and hasn't shown any sign of waking up, sure it was kind of frightening to yn but she was jealous of nezuko, she gets to sleep for a long time and not have to endure the hellish training.

speaking of training, red mask man had hut her multiple times and expect her to not fall onto the ground, then send her up the mountain and if she didn't go to the top and back down in thirty minuets then she didn't get food, then he had the audacity to tell her that water breathing wasn't for her and to train herself.

that was fine, she wasn't planning on learning something that marinette didn't teach her anyways.

yn was just about to go up the mountain to figure out what to do when she looked on her right to see tanjiro sulking, she tried to ignore it but his eyes were so cute and adorable and dog like-

that's how she found herself giving tanjiro headpatts , the moment her hand touched his head he instantly went red, he look tomato like it was adorable.

Suddenly he grabbed onto her hand and pulled yn down, so now they were in a hugging position.

Yn's known tanjiro long enough to let him touch her, but then he pulled on the tip of her mask.

Immediately she pulled away, their was no way she was going to let tanjiro pull it off and face the chances of red mask man or anyone else seeing her face.

"I'm sorry, but could we do this in private, I'm worried someone might see my face" yn told tanjiro when he looked disappointed.

not wanting to make yn upset he nodded...

faster, yn has to run faster, she had to use the least amount of energy while using the highest amount of power, that's something she remembered Marinette telling her.

It took yn a while to figure it out but she found that if she ran on the tips of her toes, she could save energy and go a bit faster.

Running around the mountain had became something she did every hour, not just every day, she needed to thank red mask man for preparing her.

Overtime yn managed to remember what the name of the technique Marinette taught her, it was called light breathing.

She had to take the light around her and use it in a way to kill demons, it was safe to assume that it was a blinding technique.

Yn wondered how she could do that, what would be bright enough to blind demons.

Then yn remembered, Marinette had golden eyes and a white glowing sword, those were light.

Going near a river yn ripped off her mask and stared into the water.

Her eyes were blue with light hidden in them, they were also crystalized, yn had never once stopped to even look at her beautie because she was far to focused on hating it, Normally she hated her eyes since they caused her so much pain and agony but now she had to like them.

Yn paused when she remembered she couldn't take her mask off in front of other people, during final selection she could just stay away from people and put her mask back on when they did approach.

Then a weird feeling reached yn's bones, the ghost was haunting her again and this time she wanted it to talk to her.

"You can come out now, ghost" yn said.

Almost instantly a short dude with peach like hair walked out from the shadows, he had a fox mask on.

Oh she is definitely going to call him fox dude, the perfect name.

Ok end(sorry if you didn't get that much character interaction)

Taisho secrets~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-both sabito and Makomo(pls tell me I spelt her name right) have been stalking yn since she first arrived, sabito figured out how to hide his presence but kind of failed when he saw yn's face

-nezuko is dreaming about being with yn

-tanjiro was sad that yn didn't want to show him her face