09.

Hazel"Ahhh

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Hazel
"Ahhh." I laughed as Adonis playfully threw my down on the bed

I flipped onto my stomach arching my back as he watched.

He suprised me by taking the day off, even putting his phone on dnd for the day. Since the Azriel was at school and Aiden at daycare I surprised him with breakfast in bed but that food is not all I planned on eating.

He sat to the chair in our room watching as i seductively crawled to him. I traced the my hand down his shirtless body going down to his bulge rubbing on it.

I stuck my hand in his boxers pulling out his dock which sprang out  at full attention

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I stuck my hand in his boxers pulling out his dock which sprang out at full attention.

I smiled "Somebody missed me."

I kissed the side of his tip watching as he look down at me with lust in his eyes. As I went to lower my mouth on it, the door began to ring like crazy. I hate unexpected guests, you can call first.

"Probably just a delivery person." I tried ignoring it as i kept stroking on his dick as it continued to ring

"Fine." I laughed standing fixing my romper

I walked into the living room seeing the familiar faces through our frosted glass door.

"Hey, everythin- what's wrong?" I asked seeing Teonna struggling to hold Mrs.Alice up as she walked in

I helped lead her to the couch.

"M-m-m-my baby." She choked out

I watched as Adonis quickly ran out of the room now wearing sweatpants but still shirtless.

"What's going on? She okay?" He rushed in

"She uh-" I watched as Teonna scanned his body looking him up and down freezing on her words. I wanted to snap right here now. Right in front of me? "It's my uncle. He was shot." She looked down at the  floor pushing out a few tears

"Tarif? Oh God..Is he okay?" I grabbed Adonis's robe from off the couch discreetly shoving it into him as hard as I could. He looked confused but I said nothing but giving him that look I give the kids so they know I'm serious.

"He didn't make it." Teonna replied "He was shot in front of the house. She watched it happen."

"Sister Alice we are so sorry for your loss." Adonis said

"Let me get you some water." I stood running into the kitchen grabbing a few water bottles

As I walked back I noticed Teonna still glancing at my man. At a time like this of all times?

"You let us know what we can do for you." I said psssing Alice a water bottle .

"Why would they take my baby. My only son. He didn't deserve this. He wasn't messing with no one."

"Tarif was a good man sister Alice you raised him right." Adonis nodded

"He was just messing with the wrong croud." Teonna added

"Huh?"

"My uncle might've been a saint and a deacon on Sunday but Monday to Friday, he worked the street." She said and our eyes widened

"Teonna stop lying." Alice snapped

"Auntie you had to have known. He never had a set schedule. He would never tell you where he worked. Ask high schooler, they know."

I looked at Adonis who was already looking at me as more tears flooded in Alice's eyes

"Okay. Teonna maybe this isn't the time to have this conversation." I rubbed Alice's back

A few hours later Alice and Teonna left out to go be with family. I sat on the couch just staring into space letting my mind think.

Adonis laid his head on my lap. He rubbed my thighs and I rested my hand in his hair.

"Why do I get the feeling your mad at me?"

"I am. I just wasn't gonna say anything." I sighed "You had your dick out on a silver platter right in front of that girl."

"Love I saw the two of you carrying sister Alice In so I ran over to help. I had sweats on."

"Sweatpants with a erect penis looks the same as if you were just wearing boxers."

"I apologize." He said wrapping his arms around my waist and closing his eyes

——
The next day after church

"Hang on here she is. Azriel. Come here please." I yelled down down the hallway seeing she was sitting in the office

"Yes mom?" She asked

"This is Kapri, she's knew in town and she starts at your school tomorrow. I thought it would be nice if you too could be friends. She'll probably be at the house a lot. Her and her mom."

"I- uh. Okay? Hi." Azriel said looking at me confused

She says alot of the time she feels like I'm trying to force her to be friends with people in the church but that's not the case. The girl is new in town."