Tzuyu got out of the bathroom stall to wash her hands while she was Dahyun stood looking at her"yah what are you looking at"Tzuyu said"I have to tell you because I know you'll be mad"Dahyun said"what is it"Tzuyu said"it's about Yeonjun"Dahyun said making Tzuyu chuckle"oh please don't tell me you actually thought I cared for him I was just using him to intimidate Jennie I'm done with him"Tzuyu said and walked past Dahyun"are you really gonna let nerdy Karina flirt with him"Dahyun said making Tzuyu stop in her tracks"oh that bitch"Tzuyu said letting out a scoff.

Jihyo walked to her locker to get her history book when her phone beeped.she sighed hoping it's good news.

Everyone's so curious about you and want to know your story but that doesn't mean I don't know why your actually here New girl you coming to Rosewood was a bad idea. -A

Jihyo froze in her place eyes widening at the message she received who is this person? why are they blackmailing her?how did they know? She was shocked and scared it was her first time getting blackmailed but all she knew is that person is right she is here for a reason and she will succeed.

Karina was sitting in the cafeteria eating lunch when she felt something cold on her head she looked to see Tzuyu,Dahyun,Momo and Sana and that cold thing she felt was milk that Tzuyu was holding then she laughed grabbing Karina's collar grabbing everyone's attention"If I see you near Yeonjun again trust me this won't be a great year for you"Tzuyu said while Jennie rolled her eyes"god what do they see in my brother"Jennie said making the three girls chuckle"so what are we talking about fill us in"Jimin said as ge sat down next to Chaeyoung and the others sat down"nothing just how every girl is drooling for my brother"Jennie said rolling her eyes"yeah what's up with everyone your brother is quite famous with the ladies reminds me of Jungkook"Jin said making Lisa scoff"yeah he definitely is"Lisa said and stood up walking away"what's up with you two"Jisoo said"just a little argument"Jungkook said sighing"I'll go talk to her"Jungkook said getting up and following the blonde.

Jungkook was following Lisa when his phone beeped he sighed knowing it's no other than the famous A.

Your girlfriend is a bit intimidating oh sorry your ex girlfriend. -A

Jungkook sighed turning off his phone and shoving it in his pocket then went to the classroom where Lisa entered"Lisa let's talk"Jungkook said making her look at him"o- okay"Lisa hesitated but she had to admit it she missed him"please me and Tzuyu together was in the past let's forget about that and we shouldn't mind anyways we're only fuck buddies aren't we we're not supposed to be jealous"Jungkook said"well I don't want to be fuck buddies Jungkook I want us to be something else"Lisa snapped back causing him to be surprised"I was waiting for you to say that"Jungkook said hugging Lisa while she smiled"I like you Jungkook"Lisa said making him smile"I like you too Lisa"Jungkook said caressing her hair.

Jennie closed her locker to be met with two people she thought were attention whores she rolled her eyes"what do you want"Jennie said walking while the two followed her"oh are we bothering you miss perfect"Wendy said making Jennie stop walking and look at her"you are actually I'm glad you noticed now cut to the point"Jennie said glaring at the two"well we want to know why your so interested in the new girl"Somi said crossing her arms making Jennie scoff"and I wanna know why you two are so interested in each other"Jennie said with a smirk on her face"like I said I know everything so don't try to intimidate me or your little secret will not just be known in the school but the whole town I'll go now toodles"Jennie said and started walking not forgetting to blow them a kiss.

"Yah Park Chaeyoung wait"Jimin shouted making the brown haired girl roll her eyes"what do you want"Chaeyoung said"well someone's moody today are you on your period"Jimin said making her glare at him"no but this A person is pissing me off"Chaeyoung said sighing"why did thet send you a text"Jimin said"well not today yesterday and it's bothering me"Chaeyoung said making sigh"can you tell me what it is it's okay if n-"Jimin was saying when Chaeyoung interrupted him"it- it was about me getting out of the janitor's closet saying someone would think of me in a bad way god what do I do Jimin"Chaeyoung said"Chae I'm sorry I'm the one who pulled you in that closet"Jimin said making her look at her"no it's not Jimin it's just I've been stressed because of these texts"Chaeyoung said smiling at him making him smile.