Chapter:12

~~~

Third person P.O.V

(Day of the fest)

All the boys were really excited for this day, as this will be the last year for everyone as students in their University and last chance for them to have fun together.

Seven of them decided to gather in the universitie's café. Five of them are already here except for the couple.

In the mean time.....Jay kept stealing glances at JW who was totally immersed into his phone. This was like a 'golden chance' for Jay to click a picture of him.

He successfully took one without anyone noticing, he thought...

Ni-ki on the other hand started flirting with Sunoo, making him blush no no he literally looks like a tomato right now.

(At heehoon's house)

"Babyyyy how much more time are you gonna takeee?" SH started whining from the living room.

"Just 5 more minutes" HS replied from the room.

SH was waiting patiently for him.

"Let's go?" HS asked standing right in front of him. But SH was too busy in his phone to notice him and just replied with an 'ok'.

Right when SH looked up just to meet eyes with the most ethereal looking person he had ever seen wearing the most beautiful outfit, leaving him speechless.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Heeseung's outfit)
(CTTRO FOR THE PICTURE)

It was simple but it looked really pretty in SH's eyes.

"Hyung why don't we just stay home and do something more fun" said SH looking with heart eyes at his boyfriend.

"What the fuck SH-ah?? What do you mean?" HS was really confused with SH's words and he's just looking at him blankly.

SH stood up and kissed HS on the lips aggresively, making the later step back at his lover's sudden action.

HS's eyes widened but kissed him back in seconds.

SH could taste the flavour of his boyfriend's favourite lipbalm, making him want to kiss him more and more.

HS wanted to stop him but don't want to at the same time. It's already late and their friends are indeed waiting for them.

Finally both of them are out of breath and stopped kissing.

"YAH! They're waiting for us what are you doing now??" HS asked.

"You just look extra pretty today" SH said looking into his eyes amd leaned in for one more kiss.

SH could feel the kiss getting deeper and deeper so stopped kissing the older.

~~~
(A/N)
HEYY GUYSS I HAD TIME TO WRITE A CHAPTER FINALLY IT'S A SHORT ONE THO🥲 I'M EXTREMELY SORRY IF THERE'S ANY TYPOS😭
MY FINALS WILL BE IN MAY SO BEFORE THAT I'LL BE GIVING ANOTHER PRE FINAL...🚶🏻‍♀️ I'LL HAVE A THREE DAYS BREAK SO I'LL TRY TO UPDATE ONE MORE CHAPTER OR TWO

THANK YOU (•‿•)
-REMO >.<

BE MINE FOREVERजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें