Chapter:3

~~~

Third person p.o.v

After the tiring yet fun day the couple straight up flopped onto the couch.

Both of them were too lazy to move and get freshed up. Looking at each other and smiling like idiots.

Finally HS got up went into their bedroom.

After 15 minutes he's back all dressed up in a pair of sweat pants and a hoodie still with his wet hair, but didn't fail to look attractive in SH's eyes.

"NOW GO" HS said making SH get up from there and pushed into the bedroom.

Meanwhile HS on the other side wanted to cook dinner for the both of them and started looking up for all the ingredients required.

HS wanted to cook kimchi Fried rice along with Sigumchi Namul (Korean Seasoned Spinach) as the side dish.

SH came out and was wondering what HS was doing as he couldn't find him anywhere.

"Baby hyungieee what are you doing here?"
SH peeking into the kitchen.

"SLEEPING" HS replied without even looking back.

"Stop joking hyungggg" SH said moving into the kitchen.

"Then what does it look like I'm doing"

"I know you're cooking. Why are you so moody all of a sudden, hmm?" SH asked back hugging HS and placing his chin on his boyfriends shoulder.

"No, I'm not" HS said while frying the rice.

"Uhmm, Now I know why you're sulky" SH exclaimed making HS turn back and face his beloved boyfriend.

HS raised his eyebrows not knowing what SH was up to.

"It's because I forgot about the punishment right?" SH said with a mischievous smile on his face.

"What punishment Sunghoon- " that's when he remembered about today's chat and his eyes got widened.

"What punishment I don't remember" HS said pushing SH aside.

"Are you sure babyyyy?" SH was still there with his smirk on.

"Hmm I remember SO WHAT?" HS said sticking out his tongue. SH was laughing at how cute his boyfriend is.

"Dinner's ready, just tell me when you feel hungry" HS said closing the lids of the dishes.

"Okeyy. But wait- don't try to divert me" SH said but HS just went of the kitchen.

HS was stopped by SH pulling him back by his waist and hugged his boyfriend as if there was no tomorrow.

HS hugged him back placing his hands on SH's neck.

"Now tell me you want the punishment or no"

"What if I say no, hmm. What will you do?"

"No you deserve it baby~~" SH said breaking the hug.

SH started kissing him all over his face which made HS giggle from his actions.

HS's eyes, nose, cheeks, chin. Now SH started snuggling into HS's neck and placed pecks on it.

HS was giggling more than before.

"Sunghoon-ah this is the so called punishment you said?"

"Obviously YES" SH said confidently.

"This is not punishment for me, this is pleasure"

HS shyly said not looking into SH's eyes.

SH cupped HS's face and made him look into his eyes.

"Well then lets make the punishment more fierce". SH said showing a clear smirk on his face.

Without any hesitation SH kissed HS fiercely make HS step back a little, lucky that SH was holding him tightly by his waist.

Moving all around in the living room kissing, both of them really enjoyed it.

SH picked up HS and made him wrap his legs around his torso. Making HS a little bit startled.

Finally SH sat on couch with HS on top him.
Both the boys were out of breath.

"I really missed you baby" SH said connecting their foreheads together, smiling.

~~~

(A/N)
YAYY UPDATE FROM YOUR FAVOURITE AUTHOR 😌 HAHAHAHA JK JK😂 I WAS KINDA BUSY WITH COLLEGE WORKS THIS WHOLE WEEK AND COULDN'T UPDATE SOO HERE I AM NOW💃🏻
I'LL TRY TO WRITE THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS EVEN MORE LONGER SO PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH ME😖
ACTUALLY I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD PUT A WARNING FOR THIS CHAPTER. BUT I DON'T THINK IT IS NEEDED SO HAPPY READING ❤️

THANK YOU •‿•
-REMO >.<