Chapter:8

~~~

Third person P.O.V

(Fyi: the picture I inserted above are their dresses they wore for uni)

Next day they were back to uni after their little weekend break.

"SH-ah are you done? You're taking forever to get ready" HS was pissed off by now.

"Babyyy why are you in rush, we still have an hour before your class starts"
SH said making HS sigh.

"I already told you I need to note down the previous notes that I missed"

"Fine fine let's go" SH said in defeat.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Time skip to uni

"YAHH!!" HS whisper yelled in SH's ear.

"What?" SH asked while walking

"Why we getting extra attention today?" HS asked eyeing all the people giving them admiring looks.

"Of course because of my extra beauty "
SH said smiling proudly.

"My bad" HS rolled his eyes because of his over confident boyfriend, making SH laugh seeing his dramatic bf.

"Look this is why I don't want you to drop me to the class" HS said pouting.

Soon they reached to HS's classroom.

"Now go" HS said shoving him away.

"What at least give me a hug?" SH asked coming for a hug already.

"Sure sure" HS returned the hug and scanned around once making sure no one is around and gave a kiss on the cheek as a bonus.

SH bid his goodbye and went back to his class.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In SH's classroom

SH wasn't in the mood to listen the class at all. Even a top student would feel bored if they're not in the mood.

HS was already done with his classes for the day and was already out of the class for lunch.

HS's phone kept vibrating because of all the messages his boyfriend has been sending.

HS was smiling ear to ear while texting SH

HS was smiling ear to ear while texting SH. And then there's JW and Niki giving him a poker face, after looking up from hus phone both of them started fake gagging.

"WHAT?" HS said with an innocent face.

"Nothing just disgusted seeing you soo in love" JW said forcing a smile. Niki nodded aggressively agreeing with JW.

"You guys are just Jelous seeing me" HS smirked seeing them.

"We'd beeter be single than becoming like you, right JW?" Niki asked turning towards JW.

"I TOTALLY AGREE" said JW.

"Whatever" HS just shrugged it off.

After HS had his lunch he did not have any classes in afternoon, so did SH.

SH picked up HS from his building and went back home together.

~~~
(A/N)
HEYY I'M BACKK!! 💃🏻💃🏻
I'M HAVING A BREAK RN FOR THE WHOLE WEEK, WHICH I ACTUALLY NEED TO UTILISE FOR STUDYING (AS I HAVE PRE FINALS 1 FROM 17TH)
BUT DOING EVERYTHING EXCEPT FOR STUDYING🥲😭. I WON'T BE ABLE TO UPDATE NEXT WEEK SO I'M GONNA DO A DOUBLE UPDATE THIS WEEK🥳. STAY SAFE EVERYONE!!

THANK YOU ( ◜‿◝ )
-REMO >.<