Chapter:2

~~~

(Fyi- This was 2 years back, which was before they got married.
SH- Sunghoon, HS- Heeseung, JW- Jungwon)

Third person P.O.V

Ughh the same old alarm that loves to wake me up from my precious sleep, heeseung thought. He moves out of his bed and goes to the other side to wake up his boyfriend with a cute little kiss on his cheek.

"Yahh wake up hoon-ah" HS shouts as his lazy boyfriend was not waking up. After trying to wake him up, hs directly goes to get freshen up for a long day ahead.

By the time hs came back SH was already tidying up the bed. "Omooo who's boyfriend is thissss?" HS says jokingly
"Yours" SH says right onto his face. Hs shakes his head with a smile on his face.

SH went to freshen up in no time and came back craving for his breakfast. And the breakfast turned out to be Ramen again. "Hyung we are having ramen almost everyday" SH whined about it. "Whyyy~~ it tastes soo good hoonie" HS said with a pout.

We know no one can resist heeseung's cuteness and of course SH can't do it too. "Tell me something hyung" sh asked making HS stop from eating his ramen. "What is it?" "Ramen or ME?!" HS was drinking water and chocked on it because of his boyfriends question.

"HAHAHAHA what are you asking sunghoon-ah" HS was saying in the middle of laughing. "Of course it's you baby~" HS said pinching SH's cheeks and got up from his seat as he was done eating.

Now it's SH's turn to choke on his food. Hs started laughing again while rubbing on his back. That's how their morning routine went.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Both of the boys were done eating their playful breakfast. Now making themselves ready to face the long and tiring day.

Before heading out of their house, both of them gave each other a warm hug, which gives warmth and comfort to them and deep inside it says 'fighting' within their hugs. SH pecked his boyfriend's lips which made hS a blushing mess.

The couple parted their ways to their destination.

Sunghoon told he will drop off HS to the station but he rejected and went by himself. He drove his car and picked up his friends, Sunoo and Jay. Then he drove to college.

HS started to panic as the train was not arriving. Aghhh why does have to be late now and also it's getting crowded.
Finally the train has arrived, which was fully packed with people inside it. At least he was relieved that he wouldn't be late.

He let out a deep sigh preparing himself for the day.

As he entered and was about to go inside
"Heeseungggg" Jake, jungwon and Niki called him in unison which made him look at side where they were calling him from.

Hs: Yahh why are the three of you here so early
Jake: Nah, we just came here too.
Jw and Niki were agreeing to it.

"Anyways let's go, I don't want to be late to class" hs said.
"L-E-T APOSTROPHE S G-O" Jw said with his killer smile, making the others laugh.

SH parked his car and they walked to the class. They were always the ones fighting for the top places in the class after every exam. They started playing games in the first class itself.

“ Are we doing something bad ? ” Jay asked his eyes still glued to the phone.
“ No. We are just being easy on the other students and sacrificing a class to them ”.

SH said without looking up. All sitting in the last bench just enjoyed it. “ Very true ”. Sunoo said and they just played.

The class was going but no one was interested in listening. It was not that interesting but he HAD to listen to it of course because he needed good grades in the exams.

Half of the day has passed with not so interesting classes and now they're having a lunch break.

Jake and HS were waiting for JW and Niki to comeback as they went to the washroom.

HS opened his phone to check out the messages he received.