Chapter:11

(CTTRO for the picture)

~~~

Third person P.O.V

(Day before the fest)

SH, Jay and Sunoo were done with their classes and went to take a look at all the preparations going on in the uni.

"Woahh aren't they taking it too seriously?" Sunoo exclaimed seeing all the preparations going on all over the uni.

"I know right" Jay agreed.

"Yah isn't it too obvious, this is the biggest event in our college" SH answered.

"Umm true" Sunoo said looking around the decorations.

"WOAHHHH THERE'S A LOT OF FOOD STALLS THOUGHH" Sunoo was excited seeing all the food stalls being prepared.

"Anyways I'll go pick up HS hyung and go back, you should too"

"Yeah sure, see you tomorrow"

Both the boys bid their goodbyes and went on their ways.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

SH was already on his way to pick up HS on his car.

Just when SH was parking his car right in front of HS's building, HS was already coming out of the building with his friends.

"Hello babyyy" SH said hugged HS which the latter returned instantly.

"Hyung seriously?? Right in front of us you're doing all the PDA" Ni-ki scoffed and rolled his eyes dramatically, making all the others laugh at his actions.

"Oh stop it Ni-ki go get a boyfriend already and also says the one who has a big ass crush on Sunoo" SH fired back smirking.

Ni-ki's eyes widened at SH's statement.

"HS hyung let's talk later about this, we'll meet tomorrow anyway" Ni-ki said in a warning tone to HS.

Meanwhile HS and their son JW are laughing their asses off. And if you wonder why JW is Heehoon's son that's because HS is always protective towards JW and SH plays along with it.

"Whatever. JW we need to meet the professor, remember before 4p.m" Ni-ki reminded.

"Shit!! I totally forgot about it" JW said panicking.

"Get going then you only have 10 more minutes to go" HS said ruffling both of their hair.

"Bye hyungs we'll see you tomorrow" JW saying waving his hand.

"Bye bye" both of them replied smiling at them.

"Babyyy let's go out for dinner" HS asked with those pleading doe eyes of his, who could resist them? No one.

"Sure thing baby" SH said cupping the older's cheeks.

"It's too early for dinner so let's go somewhere else and then go for dinner" HS suggested walking towards their car.

SH nodded to it.

SH opened the door for his love and went to the driving seat.

(In the car)

"Where should we go love?" SH asked putting on his seatbelt.

All of a sudden SH leaned towards HS making him startle. He was just putting on the seat belt for HS too. SH placed a short kiss on HS's lips and moved away.

"Seriously you never leave a chance to kiss me" HS said honestly.

"I'm sure you like it though" SH said confidently and drove out of the uni.

"SH-ah should should we go for street shopping?" HS asked looking into few locations in his phone.

"Yeah suree" SH replied.

Very soon they reached their destination and parked their car. The sun is almost set and started getting dark. The whole city was shining with lights already.

First they were just walking around looking at random shops. But something caught HS's attention that is a photo booth.

"Hoon let's go there" HS asked pointing at something.

"Hm? The photo booth?"
HS nodded looking at him.

"Let's go"

Both of them took various pictures together and decorated them.
(A/n- I inserted the picture above)

After the photo booth they went to buy clothes and random things they like in the night market.

There were few benches placed and as both of them were tired from walking they sat on one of them placing the things they bought earlier aside.

They were enjoying the silence which is not awkward but very peaceful from their lives.

This is how they spent their evening.

~~~
(A/N)
HEYY GUYSS.
OFFLINE CLASSES STARTED FOR ME IN THIS WEEK BUT I'M NOT GOING ACTUALLY AS I'M GOING OUT OF STATE AND AFTER THIS IDK WHEN I CAN UPDATE SO I'M SRY IN ADVANCE. I PLANNED TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER EVEN LONGER BUT AS I WAS BUSY I COULDN'T WRITE IT PLS BEAR WITH ME.

THANK YOU (•‿•)
-Remo >.<