"Here." I hand her another towel. "Maybe I can dry you." I put the towel around her and she giggles.

"No." She takes the towel and dries herself. She shivers in cold. "Are you not feeling cold?" She covers herself with the towel and holds it close. I am a werewolf, Angel. You are too. You aren't supposed to feel cold.

"Come here." I pull her close to me and give her a hug. My skin is always warm. It will help her. Feeling all of her touching me makes my wolf stand up and he wants to come out. The guy in my pants is not helping either. She hugs me tightly as soon as she feels my warmth. "You okay?"

"I am." She looks up with are hands around me. "I really enjoyed this. Thank you." A smile appears on her face. Her hair is sticking to her and I push it back. I seem to do that a lot.

"Oh Angel, you look so beautiful." I have to say it. The cock is my swim suit stirs and stands up. Oh fuck!

"Hunter." She whispers and I see the need she has for me in her eyes. She wants me. Oh this is not going to help. Control! Control Hunter!

"Fuck, Angel!" Pushing her against the tree, I put my lips on hers. I try to be gentle, but it is wild and passionate and by the way she is tugging my hair and pushing me in more to kiss her, I know that she wants it that way. She opens her mouth immediately and kisses me back. Her tongue enters my mouth and she takes control. It's so fucking hot! I hold her leg and pull it up. She wraps it around my waist.

I can't stop kissing her. She kisses back with such passion. I forget everything for a few minutes. The sound of kissing fills the place. I go down her neck and make sure to control myself to not kiss her neck or the need to bite her. Going down, my lips travel down her chest and then to her stomach. She moans. My mind goes into a blank space once I hear her moans.

My hands hold her boobs and I give them a gentle squeeze.

"Oh Hunter." She whispers and I lose consciousness of my senses.

I untie her bikini top and look at her, holding her hands above her head. She looks all submissive and fired up. The need in her eyes is clear. She is only covered by her bikini bottom and I meet her eyes. She blushes knowing that I am looking at her. I want to take her in. Her beautiful mounds look firm and her nipples are puckered out, waiting for me to suck on them.

I lean my forehead against hers.

"You are such a Devil, you know?" I can't control myself around her and she is tempting me like this. She smiles and I kiss her again. I hold her hands above her head and kiss her passionately. She kisses me back and I feel the need in it. Letting go of her hands, they instantly go tug my hair, I go down and kiss her nipples. Licking one and gently pinching the other.

"Hunter. Ah." She moans and pushes my head in and I start sucking on her nipple needily. Her moans get louder and I know the wolves around can hear her. That makes me angry. Her moans are only for me. I mind link the pack members that are patrolling around here.

Clear the patrol around the waterfall and increase it on the boarder. Now!

I hear a series of 'Yes, Alpha's and I am back on to her. I squeeze her other boob a little firmly and she moans.

"Oh, the things you make me do, Angel." I skis her other boobs and suck on the nipple. I suck hard on her boobs and I am sure she can feel the pleasure. As I look up at her, her eyes are closed and her head is thrown back. She is enjoying it and that bring thrill to my heart. My other hand goes down on her ass and I squeeze it. I look up at me and she looks fully in pleasure.

"Come here." She calls me and I suddenly become submissive. I go up like a cast is put on her. She pulls me down and I feel her dominance over me. I obey her command heartfully.