He pulls me a chair and does all the gentlemanly things. "Do you have any other name?" I ask and he looks at me in confusion.

"No. Just Hunter. Why do you ask?"

"Oh nothing. It's just that I have heard people call you Al-something and then they call you Hunter. I just..." I look down not knowing what to say.

"My name's just Hunter. Although, recently, I have been given a new title." His face is all serious and I pay my full attention to what he is about to say.

"Oh." I wonder.

"Yes. I am being called Gangster Hunter." He teases me and I giggle like a small girl in front of her crush. He chuckles.

"Stop it!" I can't believe I am flirting with him.

We chat and eat. He orders his regular and I order the same with some coffee. He doesn't ask me anything about my past. He just asks about my likes and dislikes. It really relieves me. I was thinking on how to dodge the questions if he asked me about my past.

The food arrives and it tastes really good.

"Did you color your hair?" He asks as he looks at my hair.

"Oh, um... I did."

"It looks good."

"Thank you." I feel awkward.

After breakfast, we walk around the block. The air breezes past us as we walk talking, laughing, chuckling and smiling. I see the town is surrounded by woods. Once we are done walking, it's my time to go to work. I get in his car as he offers to drop me off. My head keeps aching though. Why today? Please not today. I am used to having small headaches now and then. It started since I was sixteen.

"Thank you." We have reached my work. I don't want to leave.

"It's been a lovely morning. I have a feeling I am going to have a good week." He smiles turning to me.

"I enjoyed my morning. The breakfast was delicious." I bite my lip while looking at him. He is smiling. My eyes fall on his lips. Oh, how I want to kiss him! A peck wouldn't hurt right? Oh, stop it! Stop making a fool out of yourself Angie!

"Angel." He calls and places his hand on my cheek. I close my eyes to revel in his touch and let the tingles do their magic. I let out a breath of relax and anxiousness. He makes me feel that way. He leans down and brushes his lips against mine. I want to jump in his lap and kiss him passionately.

"Ahh-" A sharp pain erupts in my head and I feel like someone is poking me in the head. My hands hold my head.

"What's happening?" He asks, but I don't answer. He takes off my seat belt and pulls me into his lap. My head is on his chest and I hold it. "You are fine. You are fine." He speaks soothingly. The pain goes away slowly. I start taking in deep breaths. "What's happened? Do you want me to drop you off at home?"

"No. I am good."

"You are clearly not. Tell me, Angel. What is that?" He pushes my hair back. My eyes meet his and I contemplate on whether or not I should tell him.

"It's just... I have severe headaches. That's it. Nothing big."

"Headaches?" He looks genuinely concerned.

"Yeah, just more sometimes." I try to get off his lap. "I am sorry. This is our first date and I just..." He pulls me down as I get up.

"So what? Do what you heart tells you. You can be as you want with me, Angel. Don't forget that." He speaks. "You still have a few more minutes." He holds me down and I can't help the smile. I blush hard as I see the position we are in. My dress is up my thighs. His hands are around my waist. My goes all frenzy again. "Are you free tomorrow night?" He asks and his hand squeezes my waist gently. I blush.

"I am. My shift ends early tomorrow." My hands are playing with the buttons of his shirt. I look up at him. He holds my cheek and looks right into my eyes.

"They are so blue." He speaks almost like a whisper as he looks into my eyes. It feels so intense. "It's my friend's birthday tomorrow and we are throwing a party for him at my place. I would love it if you came."

"Oh, I haven't been to a party in ages. I would love to come." I really want to go.

"Really?" He sounds excited. "I thought it would take a lot more convincing." He says and I chuckle.

"I am not a hard person to crack." I smile. He smiles. There is that tension in the air again. "I have to go."

"You have to?" He asks. I lean in and kiss his cheek.

"Yes. It is a lovely date. See you tomorrow." I get off him and as I grab my bag. He suddenly holds the back of my head, pulls me close gently and places a peck on my lips. I freeze as he pulls away and gives me that charming smile. I blush and quickly get out of the car.

"See you tomorrow." He says and I shyly walk into the restaurant, nearly running so that he doesn't he see my embarrassed face. I turn around and find him still there. He gives me a wink and drives off.

Ohmy heart!

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

Handsome Hunter, lovely date, wonderful... Why the headache though?

Please VOTE and COMMENT.