Unexpected Au

Passive reached out and tapped the 'yes' on the reboot.

A loading bar popped up above the destroyer, passive watched in confusion as no book or rumors he heard has mentioned anything like this to happen before.

As the loading bar reached 100% there was a loud dial-up ringing, it stopped as the destroyer groaned.

The destroyer glared at Passive.

"what are you still doing here?"
The destroyer questioned, passive shrugged.

"l don't know how to leave this place, and aren't you gonna destroy me?"
The destroyer scoffed and rolled his eye-lights.

"please only idiots tilt the balance that much!"
Passive nodded his head in understandment.

His brother always tilted the balance to much...

"besides your from a original timeline"
The destroyer replied.

"well you can call me passive, do you have a name or should l call you 'the destroyer' every time!"
The destroyer glared at Passive before speaking, his glitching worsening.

"get the fuck out!"
Passives face turned to confusion.

"bruh, l said l don't KNOW HOW!?"
Passive yelled, the destroyer flinched at the loud outburst.

"There!"
The destroyer yelled while pointing at a glitching portal.

Passive was hesitant.

"where does-"
Passive was interrupted as blue strings yeeted him in the glitchy portal.

'How long has it been since l destroyed an Au?'

The destroyer thought, now alone in the White space he called home, the only place he felt truly safe.

==

Passive fell face first into flowers although it didn't soften his fall. He groaned as he rubbed his head, he stood up and looked around, there were tree's surrounding him, they were dark brown oak tree's. The moon was rising and there was no doubt that passive was on the surface.

There were some bushes that held roses. There were some birds chirping, sounds of dripping water and... Howling? Yea howling.

Passive turned around to be meet face to face with another skeleton, they looked like the creator.
(not me l'm the author)

Their eyes shifted from colour to colour and shape to shape. They had an ink stain on their left cheek. They wore brown clothes 🙃 (idk how to explain)

The newcomer looked confused and alert.
Passive took the newcomers hand and pulled himself and the newcomer

to the side as an arrow marked where the newcomer last stood.

Passive and the newcomer fell on top of each other, Passive pushed the newcomer to the side and they both rolled to the side as another arrow marked where they were.

Passive got up quickly with the newcomer and started running, the newcomer following behind.

They ran quite a far distance before they came to a stop.

They were both panting as they were out of breathe.
Passive let go of the newcomers hand.

"who are you?"
Passive asked, his lack of breathe <<even tho he skeleton>> making him struggle with his wording.

"Bonjour l am-désolé force de l'habitude"
"My name is Encre, how about you?"

"just call me ni- passive."

Passive studied this character, they seemed like the artsy kind of people who always talks.

"Eh bien désolé, l Don't speak English that much heh."
Encre laughed nervously.

"thanks for saving me!"

"lts fine, why were they trying to shot you anyway?"
Curiosity laced passives voice.

"oh, there just some Vampire hunters but l assure you the vampires are all nice!"
Encre yelled the last bit as if he was trying to send a message to these vampire hunters.

"do you have anywhere to... To Rester ?"
Encre forgetting the English word for stay he replied with French.

Yes
Or
No

===
Authors note

I have decided that every new chapter will be a ship story, l do take requests and that.

Yea we got vampireverse in this🤧

-hanaki fox

===