Tails is Mobian?

No POV

After the events of yesterday's kidnapping and saving Sonic Shadow and a newly formed Mobian, Tails, went back home to sleep and talk about what happened with the little fox.

In the morning, Shadow and Sonic woke up first, but since Sonic slept in his room he was being hugged by the small kitsune, who was sleeping soundly his tails wrapped around the royal colored one.  The ebony colored one sits in a chair next to them talking with the other.

"You think he's like this for the same reason that you have?" Shadow asked looking at them. Sonic hasn't let go of Tails as he looked at Shadow. "I wouldn't doubt it," he said then turned back to Tails ",its familiar to how I formed but what was his intentions?...Only he knows" Shadow nods as he looked at the time then sighed "How the ever living Chaos did he find us?..." "What do you mean Shadow?" Thought to himself but he was talking out loud. Sonic asked without looking at him gently petting Tails' head making him nuzzle the azure colored one. "I mean how did your kidnapper find us I don't even remember him and he claims I know him." Sonic looked at Shadow. "Have you asked Rouge? She works at that place right?" Shadow nodded, "Yes she does. I'll ask her soon but I'm off of work for a while to take care of you." Sonic smiles happy about that.

The little kitsune yawned waking up making Sonic turn to him. "Hey little buddy. How are you feeling?" Tails looked at him rubbing his eyes. "Good... I feel weird though." He said meaning the form he had taken now. Sonic smiles rubbing his head. "You'll get used to it besides you look adorable." Sonic said cupping his cheeks gently. That compliment gave Tails a bright smile his namesakes wagging. Shadow stood up from the chair stretching. "Alright let's get you two something to eat and get our day started and teaching both of you some things," he looked at Sonic, "especially you Sonic." Sonic pouted. "What did I do?" "You did nothing I'm just saying you need to learn to make food for yourself and Tails while I'm at work I won't be here all day you know." Shadow said petting Sonics head. Sonic leans to his touch purring. "Yes, I know but your here for a while so might as well make the best of it right?" Sonic smiles cutely making Shadow chuckle. "Yeah that's right."

After that little conversation, especially about how Tails made a deal with the same person Sonic met, and helping Tails walk down stairs, and to the kitchen Shadow prepared them breakfast making sure they used the utensils and not just their hands. Sonic was the one to teach Tails still learning himself. While it happens Shadow goes deep into thought looking at them.

Shadows POV

A lot happened since yesterday and I don't know if I should be worried, or proud of these two being in my lonely life. It started out with a pup and a kitten. Now they're two Mobians walking, talking, learning, and smiling. Even if they just got done with a kidnapping they still have a smile. I guess this is what I was missing. "Hey Shadow?" I snap out of my day dream. "Yes Sonic?" "Thank you. I'm happy you didn't forget me in that place." I looked at him with a smile. "Your welcome Sonic. I would never leave you behind." I said then Tails hopped on his chair. "Pinky Promise!" I was a little surprised he knew that. "How do you know that?" "The box told me when me and Sonic watched cartoons you said on it!" He said excitedly his namesakes wagging. I chuckled. I feel like a proud father right now. "Well in that case I Pinky Promise I will always be here when you both need me." When I said that they smiled.

After a while we finished breakfast, and I noticed Tails was still young and doesn't have gloves and shoes. "We need to go to the store for Tails." Sonic looked at me confused. "Why?" "Well Tails is still too young to ware clothing like me and you. So I need to buy clothes, gloves and shoes for him." Saying that made Tails pout. "I want to be a adult!" Sonic held Tails while he whined pouting. Explaining everything of why he must wait till he's older I got things ready to go to the store. I gave Tails one of my old shirts Rouge gave me from a concert she forced me to. "This will do for now." Tails sniffed it. "Smells like you." I nodded. "Yup it was mine I don't really ware it but for now you can ware it." Tails nods holding onto Sonic who was holding him in his arms like Tails was his child. It's really adorable how Sonic held Tails he's very protective of him as well. I don't blame him after being kidnapped himself I'm sure he doesn't want Tails to go through the same thing.

So sorry for the late chapter but I'm glad people still read and wait for my story I promise another chapter is coming out soon! Thank you all for enjoying so far in this story. ^-^