Home Invasion

Sonic POV

Time went by I stayed on the couch whining for being so bored I whined wanting Shadow get get him. Tails still tried to get me entertained by doing little affordable tricks showing he was better and healed. I smiled at him when he finished. "That was good but not enough." Tails sighs. "So all your gonna do is wait for Shadow is that's his name..." Sonic nodded as he looked at the little kit. "I miss Shadow he teaches me what I am Tails...he apparently knows what I was before I was a puppy." I sat up and stand up. "He said he was gonna teach me how to run I can walk but not run yet." Tails nods and yawns. "I don't know about you but I'm gonna take a nap on the fluffy." "Couch Tails." "Okay okay."

I waited by walking back and forth. Shadow said it was good exercise and practice for my walking. He even told me that walking in place is as well. I tried doing that but I almost fell. I'll just stick to back and forth thingy.

-Five minutes later-

I was laying on the floor in the kitchen as my ears go up as I looked at the door in the living room open. My eyes widened seeing Shadow walked in. "Sonic I'm home!" I ran to him and pounced on him. "Shadow!!"

Shadows POV

When I got home and said I was home Sonic had pounced on me both of us on the floor. I chuckled. "Sonic again?" Sonic looked at me happy. "To long away yes I am." Sonic said proud. I closed my eyes as I chuckled softly then felt something on my cheek. I opened my eyes seeing that he kissed me on the cheek. "What are you doing?..." "Ain't that what some do to friends that haven't been home for a while?" "That's for lovers Sonic." Sonic looked like he was thinking as he smiles. "Can we be lovers?" My eyes widened as I pushed him off of me  surprised of what he said. "Sonic no that can't be at all." "Why not?" "Because we're both males and we're just friends."

No POV

Sonic looked at Shadow a little bit confused. "Is that wrong?" Shadow sighed as he turns to Sonic. "Yes Sonic it is we can't be together like that your my friend not lovers." Sonic sits Indian style as he listens every word Shadow had said. "But—" "Sonic no buts" Shadow interrupted Sonic. Sonic's ears go down. "Okay..." Shadow gets up and held his hand out. "Come on let's get you something to eat." Sonic grabbed his hand as Shadow helps him up from the ground. "Is Tails hungry?" Sonic looked at Tails asleep. "No he's sleepy." Shadow nodded as he walked to the kitchen with Sonic following forgetting to let go of Sonic's hand.

Shadow finished cooking for Sonic and himself and once again Sonic growled at the food that burns him or tastes bad. "Picky Hedgehog." Shadow said chuckling. Sonic looked at Shadow telling him the same excuse. It burned him and it's not good. Sonic ate it as he yawns a little bit. Shadow looks at him getting up. "Time for bed Sonic." "But I don't wanna." "Sonic you need to." Sonic pouted accepting as he gets up and followed Shadow to the guest room which was Sonic's new room. Shadow said goodnight as he walked to his room laying down falling asleep.

-in the middle of the night-

Sonic POV

I couldn't sleep at all as I whines but not loud enough where Shadow could hear. I got up and walked out of the room to get a drink of water. He also taught me how to get water in a cup. As I did I heard something in the kitchen making noise. I followed it slowly walking to the door of the kitchen looking inside to see a man there taking things and put them in a brown looking thing in his hand. I wondered what he was doing. I wanted to get Shadow but if I did the man would have already be gone. I tried to think what to do as I seen he was facing away from the door. I was very sneaky as Shadow said playing hide and seek. I walked behind the table and crawled looking as I saw Shadows knife that he used to cut the tomatoes, potatoes and so on. He said it was sharp and can hurt someone. I crawled to the counter to get it staying quiet as best as I could. The man started to finish up of what he was doing as I held the knife looking at him. He turned to the door as he walked. I popped up fast and threw the knife at him hitting his back in the center part which made him yell in pain and fall down. I ran to him and looked at him he didn't move but Shadow ran to me. "Sonic what happened?!" He asked me as I stayed frozen. "He's not moving..." I said shaking knowing what that meant as flashbacks flashsed in my head as I yelled.

No POV

Shadow hugged Sonic to comfort him. "It's okay Sonic it's okay." Sonic started to lose balance as Shadow picked him up and placed him in the couch with Tails who woke up from the yelling. Shadow gets his phone calling an abundance and the cops. After Shadow finished he sat down on the couch Sonic on him shaking and crying. "It's okay Sonic calm down." After a while Sonic fell asleep the ambulance came in to take the man away and the cops asked questions and Shadow kept Sonic close. "I need to get a security system." Shadow said as he fell asleep in the couch hugging Sonic with Tails in the middle of them.

Thank you for reading I'll be making more and please be patient I'm trying to update at times so thank you and see ya later

(1017 words)