New Tricks and Teachings

-In the Morning-

No POV

In the morning Shadow had fallen asleep on the couch reading a book he has over his face as a figure hovered over him and moved the book. "Shadow?" It said in a soft voice. Shadows ears twitched as he slowly opened his eyes. The figure was luring over Shadow. "You fell asleep on the fluffy." Shadow got confused. "What are you doing Sonic?" Sonic looked "on the edge of the fluffy...I think." Shadow chuckled as he sits up slowly. "I'm up Sonic." Sonic jumps up and yelled hurray repeatedly. Shadow stands up then realized. "Hey Sonic?" Sonic stopped as he looked at him. "Yes?" "Where's that kitten that stays with you?" Sonic smiles. "that's something I wanted to show you!" He said as he put his hands in his quills. "Hold on he's here somewhere..." A orange-yellow kitten popped out of the top of Sonic's head. "Oh there he is." Shadow smiles as he looks at the kitten. "What's his name?" "His name is Tails." Shadow wondered why he was named Tails but he left it be and said okay to keep Sonic happy.

After a while Shadow made some eggs and bacon for Sonic and some tuna for kittens. Sonic watched Shadow cook as he sniffed the bacon mostly. Shadow looks then he chuckled as he finished he gets a plate and bowl puting the eggs and bacon on the plate and the tuna in the bowl. Sonic looks as his tail wagged more. "What's that?" Shadow looked at him. "Bacon and eggs for you and kitten tuna for Tails." Sonic looked at the eggs as he pokes it making the yolk come out. "What's that yellow." "It's called yolk." Shadow said as he sat down in front of him drinking his coffee. "Yolk.." he looked as he touched it getting burned a little as he whines and growled at the egg. "Sonic don't growl at it." "But it burned me!" Shadow sighs. "Because it's hot."

-later-

Sonic's POV

I was trying to be like Shadow by seeing the way he acts and so on. I walked like him which I got caught three times asking me to stop copying him walking around and that was once the other two are for what he says mimicking him and inpersonating (if how spelled) him. I couldn't get what he meant but he told me it was rude in some cases bad. I nodded understand that as I didn't do it again but I did do it when I was alone in the house when he's off doing something called work. It's just me and Tails today!

-an hour later-

Tails and I ran around the room just playing around for an hour which after that became bored from almost everything. It was more fun when Shadow was here he'd share some facts about what I am which excits me. I was on the fluffy thing, Shadow called a couch, looking at the ceiling more bored than I ever been in that alley way. I wanted Shadow home to stay and play games and tell me facts or give teach me something. Shadow would've been keeping me from boredom but it felt a bit more than that for some reason.

Tails tried to keep me entertained but all he did was be cute. All I want to do is see Shadow again. I can't even see him till three hours. One hour down two to go.

Sorry it took so long here it is hope you like it if it's too small sorry for that too thank you guys for support of this I'll be back for more chapters for you guys

Thank you and I'll upload soon