Sonic's first Bath Time

Shadow's POV

I woke up smelling the worst stench I have ever smelled. I sat up looking around seeing Sonic wasn't there but Tails was. I got out of bed searching for Sonic I looked in the kitchen and to my surprise I see him covered in mud and was trying to reach for the tomato juice. "Sonic?" I said seeing him turn to me squeaking. "What are you doing on the counter?" I sniffed that horrible smell covering my nose. "Why does it smell so bad?!" Sonic ears go back like he did something wrong. "I saw a cat outside near the mud I couldn't control my instincts but realized it was a skunk and I fell in the mud..." He chuckled nervously. I groaned. "Come on let's get you in the bath...". "Bath?!" Sonic backed away. "Yes the bath now come on." Sonic ran to the living room the mud going everywhere. "No!"

No POV

Shadow groaned in frustration as he tried to grab Sonic. He ran here and there to trying to grab him but Sonic kept running away running in almost every room he could go in. "SONIC!" Sonic hides under the bed again. "No bath!!" "Sonic come here!!" Sonic stayed silent but that didn't help him. Shadow found him following the smell. "Sonic I know your under the bed." Sonic whined. "No I'm not!" "I can smell you please get out of there I promise you won't get hurt in the tub." Sonic slowly peaks out and looked him. "You promise?" "I promise."

Sonic's POV

I trust Shadow I do it's just that...before this when it rains there was always a pool of water inside of my box slowly rising up I couldn't get out because it was shut I was unable to open it as I was weak at that time I'm scared of drowning...

I walk with Shadow to the bathroom
(bathroom) I think is what he said but I followed him inside he told me to get in the toob (tub) and wait for him there. As I obeyed I sat in the middle of the toob waiting as Shadow left for a moment. After waiting for three minutes Shadow came in with three to four jugs of Tomato Juice and some other things to help me get clean. "This may take a while Sonic okay?"
Shadow said opening one of the jugs. I nodded "okay."

-twelve hours later-

Shadow's POV

I finally finished cleaning Sonic from the smell and the filth. I washed him down taking the remains of before he ate it. Sonic had his eyes close the whole time thinking he was gonna get hurt but I had to remind him that he wasn't getting hurt. 'Its water!' he would say three times fast like that's his fear. Poor Sonic nearly wet himself from it. I dried him up. "It's soft." Sonic said purring from the touch of the towel. I chuckled at this. "I know Sonic that's why I bought them." I dried Sonic's head gently. Sonic purred more from it. After I finished drying his head I took his gloves and put them in the tub to soak as they as well stunk.

No POV

Shadow took Sonic to the kitchen making him something to eat before he put him to bed. Sonic sits on the chair holding Tails in his arms. Shadow cooked some spaghetti and gets cat food for Tails to eat because he was getting older. Shadow finished the spaghetti and gave it to Sonic on a plate. "Remember to use the fork it's hot." Sonic nodded holding the fork and stated to eat. Shadow gets his plate sitting down eating.

After they eaten and Shadow cleaned up Sonic for a mess of spaghetti on his face, they went to bed in Shadow's room sleeping. Sonic wasn't asleep yet as he looked out the window smiling from a good day. 'maybe tomorrow we can play a game that he showed me.' Sonic looked at Shadow by facing him. He nuzzles close to him. 'Goodnight Shadow...' Sonic thought while he fell asleep.

Sorry for taking so long to do this but I hope you like the little journey the three are having and thank you for being patient for this new update and see you in the next chapter! Bye Bye!!