Chapter 9 : Guilty

Sei looked at the man before him in surprise. It didn't take him long to recognize the man as a lovely smile appeared on his face.

All were hypnotized by Sei's smile. After all, they had never seen him smile so beautifully.

Sei took the rose from the man.

"It would be my pleasure." He said as he put his hand on the man's shoulder while the man gently held his hand and took him to the dance floor.

Then the masked man wrapped his other hand around Sei's waist intimately as they started dancing.

Suddenly the man moved closer to Sei and whispered in his ear,

"Missed me, baby?"

Sei chuckled, "Missed you, darling."

Everyone, "??????" Too close! They're too close!

The masked man whispered, "Baby, you've become lovelier."

Sei, "Okay okay, no more! Yuri! I really missed you, my baby brother."

Yuri, "Missed you too, brother Sei! Love you!"

Sei laughed, "Love you too. What are you doing here?"

Yuri, "Let's talk about it after we finish this round, shall we?"

Sei, "Okay!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After they finished dancing, Sei took Yuri to a corner and held his hands tightly.

He whispered, "What are you doing here?"

Yuri played along, "I'm here to rescue the beautiful prince from the monsters."

Sei, "Be serious!"

Yuri, "Ehhh? I'm serious. My brother wasn't happy. I had to come and defeat the monster that is causing your unhappiness."

Sei pouted, "Silly. I'm not really unhappy. Also, how did Dad let you come?"

Yuri smirked, "Just bribed him a bit."

Sei, "You two-"

"Master, pardon me. Are you okay? May I ask who this young man is?" A tall lady with pale blue hair interrupted them.

"Calliope, are you done dancing with Prince Dion?" Sei said.

This is Calliope Cyprus, Sei's companion and knight. She is a female alpha with the capacity of using ice magic. And from the name, you can guess that she's the older sister of Cecil.

Yuri said, "Eh, Calliope? You can't recognize me? Ah… You're making me sad."

Calliope, "This voice, is it…heir?"

Yuri smiled, "Yes, it's me. But you tell me first, what is this gossip I'm hearing? You, dancing with a Prince huh?"

Calliope hesitated, "I didn't ask Prince Dion for a dance. He asked me and I just couldn't refuse."

Yuri, "Prince Dion?"

"Dion Sapphirus, the 2nd Prince of the Kingdom of Osinia." Sei replied.

Yuri, "He's an omega?"

Sei, "Yes. Actually, he openly confessed his love for Calliope. But Calliope refused him."

Yuri, "How courageous of him! Bravo!"

"Excuse me, you are?"

Three of them looked at the owner of the voice.

"Dear, who is this person?" Yuri asked Sei.