CHAPTER 11 PART 1

Hey all, I'm giving you the gift of an extra chapter this week. It's kind of short but hopefully, you guys like it.

Also, I just put out a new book called Blue Light District; I would love it if you all would check it out, It's my original work, and it's kind of my baby right now. I'll be putting out chapters for it every Tuesday and Thursday.

Thanks so much for reading my stories!

Chapter 11 Part 1

We watched as Sammy and Darius continued talking. Even though I couldn't hear what they were saying I didn't like the expression on Sammy's face. Finally, Brooklyn found the sound button so we could hear what they were saying, and like I thought it wasn't good. As usual, Darius was blaming himself for everything that happened, "I guess things really didn't change much while I was gone after all" I thought to myself.

Ben walked over at spoke into the speaker. "We got your back, Darius! Forget the boat." He said, I smiled and stood up, walking over and placing my hand on Ben's shoulder I leaned over to speak. "Yeah, Mitch and Tiff are going down!" I exclaimed. I watched both of their faces, they looked shocked to hear our voices. "Ben? Lilly? You're alive!" they both yelled. "Oh right! You didn't know. Yeah." Ben replied. "Also, we found the sound button, so we can hear you now," I added. "And I defeated Toro," Ben added. I looked down at him shaking my head, and he shot me a smile back. Then we heard Bumpy let out a cheerful growl. "Bumpy also says hi," Ben said. I watched Sammy's and Darius' faces, they looked stunned. "I think I broke them," Ben said to me. Yaz quickly shoved him out of the way and took over. "Yeah, Ben's alive, Lilly safe, we're all very happy about it," Yaz said. "You don't seem happy," I muttered and Yaz glared at me, but she was smiling. "Point is we're not going to let you do this alone. We're in," Brooklyn burst in between Yaz and Ben. "You don't get it. You guys could get to the boat and save yourselves," Darius replied. "No, you don't get it your one of us," Yaz told him. "And we're not going to let Mitch and Tiff get away with killing dinosaurs," Brooklyn added. "Besides, speaking from personal experience being on an island alone isn't fun," I added. "It's dino-savin' time! camp-fam for life!" Sammy exclaimed. "Okay, now that we've established lifelong camp fam status, how do we stop them?" she asked sarcastically. "Feed both of them to the Mosasaurus!" Ben exclaimed, but everyone kind of just stared at him. "Really feels like we're not getting our full use out of the Mosasaurus, guys." He said disappointed. I smiled and put my hand on his shoulder, he looked back at me with a pout, and my heart skipped a beat. I knew now was defiantly not the time, but he looked so cute when he pouted like that. "Wait if they're going to the watering hole to kill dinosaurs," Brooklyn started to say. "Then we just have to make sure no dinosaurs are there!" I added. "It's time for us to do what we do best." I heard Darius say over the speaker. "Cause chaos?" Kenji asked. "Get stuck in the middle of a lot of angry dinosaurs?" Yaz said. "Defeat Toro again?" Ben cheered. "I mean, yeah? Except the last two," Darius said.

Then Darius began to give instructions, I forgot how good he was at coming up with plans. "Be careful," I whispered to Ben as he and Yaz started out the door. I was instructed to stay with Brooklyn just in case something happened. Ben nodded at me, "You too," he said softly in my ear before following after Yaz. I walked over at sat down next to Brooklyn, who looked over at me and smirked. "What?" I asked. "Nothing," she hummed, I rolled my eyes at her as she began pressing buttons. We watched as everyone moved around the island, Brooklyn even managed to find Mitch and Tiff, just as they reached a fence. "Oh my god," I laughed as we watched Tiff walk right up to the fence and grab it. She proceeded to fly back about ten feet from the shock. "What's good Isla Nublar?" Brooklyn chimed in over the speakers and then shot me a smile. "Tonight, we've got a very special very shocking, Brooklyn Unboxes Live going out to Mitch and Tiff," Brooklyn continued before she tuned on an automated voice, the two of us giggled as it spoke about the electric fences. Then she flipped the camera to look for the others, to tell them that Mitch and Tiff were getting close. We watched as Darius ran to the nearest tunnel, "Okay Darius what's the plan?" I asked over the speaker, but he didn't answer. "You noble dummy, you don't have a plan, do you?" Brooklyn asked after a moment. Darius paused for a moment. "Darius, you can't be serious?" I said watching him open the tunnel hatch. "Listen, once this is done get everyone out. Get them home Lilly." He said looking at the camera. "You're still trying to do it alone!" Brooklyn yelled, but he was already in the tunnels. "There has to be a way to help him," Brooklyn yelled as she clicked through the security cameras. "What's that?" I asked as she passed a feed of a door. She went back to the video and we both looked at it. "E750." She muttered. "That's cool and all, but we don't have time right now," I said pressing the button to go to the next feed. Then we saw it, a gyrosphere.

"That's it!" we both exclaimed and began running out of the control room and into the tunnels.

Once we reached the gyrosphere we sped through the jungle toward the watering hole. I prayed that everyone was okay. That Ben was okay.