trouble in the medical center

Comenzar desde el principio

?????:Rearranging furniture so early in the morning? It must be rough.

Shiro:mayor.

*michi's pov)

Michi:the mayor? (Michi puts her ear up to the door to listen)

Shiro:a bombing?

Mayor:that's right, the director of Sylvasta Medical center reported to the police that they've received a threat.....then earlier a truck carrying Sylvasta drugs was blown up.

Michi:a bombing? *michi ears forms into a rabbit ear* Now my ears. Whatever

*timeskip to after michi finds out the bombers are going to blow up the medical center in which she yells and gets the mayors attention, then the mayor comands shiro to let both michi and goji out of the closet and he does in which michi gets really pissed off about being held prisoner by shiro (a few moments later after michi talks to the mayor about wanting to help but shiro refuses blah blah blah.

(A/N HERE JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I WILL BE SKIPPING CHUNKS OF THE EPISODE SINCE IT TAKES ME FOREVER TO BOTH WATCH THE EPISODE AND KEEP IT AS ACCURATE AS POSSIBLE BUT STILL ADD GOJI TO THE STORY WHICH IS A PAIN SO PLEASE WATCH THE SHOW  ANYWAYS...TIME SKIP TO WHEN GOJI AND MICHI FOLLOW KURO (THE SMALL BIRB) TO THE MEDICAL CENTER AS YOU ARRIVE YOU SEE KURO ON A SYLVASTA TRUCK AND YOU AND GOJI SNEEK PAST THE SECURITY GUARD AND THEN BOTH YOU AND GOJI HEAR THIS)

Bad guy1:HURRY IT UP!

Bad guy2: chill out. The cops are too busy dealing with the bomb threat.
At any rate, this is the last time!

Bad guy3: gosh why so cold? You've profited plenty from this as well, you know.

Michi and goji listen as michi unknowingly whispers "profited plenty?"

Michi:what's all that about? (Michi's ears turns to rabbits again)

*the 3rd bad guy sniffs the air before turning and noticing michi's ears and he calls her out*

Badguy 3: Hey i see you eaves dropping over there

Michi:darn it (shes whispers to goji to find shiro but he refuses and hides to sneak attack them if needed*

Bad guy 3:who's there? Show yourself! (As the guy says this the two people next to him turn to beastmen and he commands them to get her but before they could michi runs meanwhile the 3rd bad guy and the second bad guy stand the while the 3rd guy had a evil grin the 2nd one says)

2nd bad guy:She saw us! She could have  heard something us! (The 3rd guy replies)

3rdguy: you think i'd let a little girl like that get away?

The second guy realizes hes seen michi before and he gets worried.

*meanwhile we see michi running from the two beastmen she tries to call shiro but he doesn't answer, but little did the two beastmen know they themselves where being hunted by something.

(Cut to the 2nd bad guy talking to the leader as they both look at the cameras and are shocked due to seeing michi due to the fact they were up to something bad plus they already somehow knew about michi being human)

(Back to michi as she's cornered by 5 bad  beastmen (during the chase 3 more beastmen showed up thats why there's 5 of them)

Bad Beastman 1:so what were you doing back there brat?

Michi:i just got a little lost

One of the five beastmen:oh, really? Are you sure you didn't overhear anything important? *the five beastmen step closer to michi as she reaches into her pocket and tries to throw her phone at the main guy, but he dodges it and says