chapter 1: introduction

The year was 2021. Atticus Finch and his children were the only democrats in the sad little town of Maycomb. Aside from Miss Maudie and Link Deas I guess. Atticus woke up in his very modern bed and got out his cool iphone. He had a twitter notification! Unfortunately, it was from Bob Ewell. Bob's twitter bio was: "TRUMP 2024. #MAGA. CONSERVATIVE. NOR/MAL. GAY IS A SIN. WHITE LIVES MATTER. FACTS DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS. PRAISE JESUS. ANTI-VAXXER!" Atticus frowned in distaste at the tweet bob had made with him tagged in it: "saw mister finch wearing a MASK yesterday at market basket. What kind of a person does he think he is????? @therealatticusfinch." Poor Atticus was too tired to fire back at him and instead got up and began making funfetti waffles for his kiddies, Scout and Jem.
Soon, Scout and Jem were up. "Atticus?" Scout asked at the table.
"Oui oui??"
"Cecil jacobs called u a liberal at school yesterday. Is that bad???"
"No, its just where you fall on the political spectrum, Scout."
"Then why do u call bob a smelly conservative all the time?"
"Well, thats different, scout. Bob is a smelly conservative. He's a gross scumbag. He supports trump. Trump is bad."
"Oh, atticus, did jem tell you he got suspended for burning burris ewell's trump hat on school property??"
"JEM DID WHAT?"
"Chill atty," jem said. "It was funny. Burris was praying to jesus and telling me i was a sinner. And that the vaccine would kill me. Weird kid lmao."
"How long are you suspended, son?"
"Eh, like two days. I think it was just an expression of my beliefs, you know? If burris
can wear that around, I think I should have the right to burn it lol."
"Ok, well, scout, get ready for the bus. Jem is staying home with me, I suppose..."
atticus said. He opened twitter again and energized this time responded to bob. "Robert Ewell. Two of your children have perished due to COVID-19 and one is terminally ill because of it. Just your daily reminder! :) -Atticus Finch, local attorney"
    After scout went to school, Jem went in his room and played pokemon like a nerd lol. Almost immediately, bob fired back at him on twitter. "ITS A COLD YUO DIMWIT! COVID ISNT REAL . IF IT WAS YOUD HAVE GOTTEN IT !!!!!!!!!!!" atticus chose not to reply. He was having a very intense 8 ball game on gamepigeon with his bestie, Tom Robinson. Tom was one hit away from winning and atty was determined to secure the win himself.
Soon after, Atticus had begun anxiously watching the clock. He had someone coming to visit him. It was hesitantly, but he wanted to help the person as much as he could. He was practically her therapist, in a way. He retreated to the treehouse where he did his business, and then there was a knock at the door. Jem sprinted downstairs to get it like a mad man.

very normal (not weird at all) modern TKAM fanfic (very normal)(not weird)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें