Love Is Confusing

Start from the beginning

"What's wrong Bonnibeau?" He finally looked up at me with his beautiful blue eyes.

"I.... Uh.." A piece of stone fell from his hair. "How did this..... Oh my glob what is in my hair!?" He's so adorable!

"Oh I did not notice. Would you like me to help you?"

"Actually could you cut my hair. I hate it being so long. I can hardly stand it any longer." As he commanded I stood up and lifted my sword to his long pink hair. I held onto his hair with my other hand and kissed it.

"It's such a shame. You hair is so beautiful." I looked at him and he was blushing madly.

"Th-thank you." He said quietly. With one swift move I had cut his hair. When the deed was done he sighed of relief. "Thank you Ignus.... That feels better."

"Y-your welcome." He looked much better with short hair. He was absolutely stunning. He was the most beautiful man I had ever seen. I have been with his army.... There was some ugly men I have to say.

Gumball's POV.

Feeling my short hair put me at ease. I sighed heavily. I felt on edge that I did cut it though. I only kept it long for the agreement of the contract to be as "Marshall's woman" but seeing as Marshall didn't care I don't see the harm of getting rid of it. Marshall hasn't cared much about me and it saddens me.

Why do I care so much? I feel like I committed to something so unnecessary. I had originally felt just to become friends and one day become allies from this situation. But when I first laid eyes on him I felt strange. I felt so attached to him and put this responsibility of "I am his fiancé" on my shoulders. I felt things I had never felt before: Jealousy, sadness, and hatred. I hated him for loving Fiona. I hated him for coming in at random hours of the night and I would stay up just so I could feel him next to me. I hated how I would wake up and expect him to be next to me when I knew he had already left.......... I truly hate the feelings I had been suffocating myself with. Why am I doing this to myself? Why do I have this longing feeling to be around him? Why is he all I think about? Why do I feel like I want to spend every waking moment with him? Why? Why? Why!!!! What is this new feeling I am feeling? Why does it hurt so much?

"BONNIBEAU!!!!" I jerked my head up to face Flame. His face was close to mine and I had not noticed when it became so close. If fact I was in Flames laps. When did that happen? "I have been calling your name! What is causing you to cry?"

"Cry?" I put my hand on my face and felt the tears streaming from my eyes. How is the thought of Marshall made be so left reality. Flame bite his lip.

"..... Bonnibeau what is wrong? Tell me....." He lifted my face to his. "Is it Marshall's fault?" I nodded but was it really his fault? Or my own? Flame held me tighter. "Tell me whatever it is that is causing you pain. I will take it all the pain away, I promise." I felt so reassured by his words I started crying uncontrollably. I held on to by his neck and he held onto my waist with one strong arm and the other caressing my face wiping every tears away.

"It.... It hurts." I choked out.

"What hurts?" He whispered.

"My....m-my chest." He kissed my forehead and rocked me back and forth. Whispering to me that he was going to make everything better. I felt someone staring daggers at us.

Marshall's POV.

The day with Fi went by and nothing has happened. I'm so afraid of how I should handle this but then I had a nagging feeling every time I did try to tell her my feels for her. For some reason I felt like I was forcing myself. Like I didn't like her. How could I not? She's pretty, has big breasts, has golden hair, had a nice ass, her boobs are HUGE, she's smart, and she's boobs...... I think I'm getting off topic. I was pacing up and down a random hall thinking of what to say to her. I mean I liked her but It felt so forced. Like I was forcing myself to say "SHE'S THE ONE!" At the top of my lungs when I really felt I viewed her as a friend. Holy crap. I just realized. I viewed her as a friend, I've never had a female friend before. Wait. Then who do I like?