𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘆'𝘀 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 - ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ

Start from the beginning

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
⎯⎯ ୨ viewer settings ୧ ⎯⎯
black background
georgia

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃⎯⎯ ୨ viewer settings ୧ ⎯⎯black backgroundgeorgia

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Summary
• - she was magic itself. beauty and nature wrapped in one deadly little package. - •

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

RYLEE WINCHESTER DID NOT BELONG IN HER WORLD  - she learned that rather quickly. Camelot was no place for a girl from the modern world.
She didn't know how she got there - one minute, she's on a hunt in Cicero, Indiana with her Dad, Uncles and Jack, and then the next, poof! She was falling out of the sky and ending up in some wacked out forest.

Rylee was forever grateful for Gaius. The old Physician of King Uther's Court took her in with very few questions asked. Gave her a home.  A job.
He reminded her of Bobby - whether that was a good thing or not depended on the day really.

Life in the strange city of Camelot became normal. It was far more normal than she had ever been used to. For the first time in her entire life, Rylee made friends who weren't apart of the life of a hunter she had become so accustomed to.

First was Guinevere, or Gwen, as she preferred. Instantly, she had been drawn to the gentle soul that Gwen had and her gorgeous smile that could light up any room. She met the kind handmaiden while gathering things for Gaius and the friendship was instant.

But there had always been more of a spark between Rylee and Gwen's boss, Lady Morgana, the Ward of King Uther. It was like they were two sides of the same coin. In her near two decades of life, Rylee had never met anyone quite like her. It was like she was her platonic soulmate.

Then there was Leon. Brave, strong and loyal Leon. She had never had a guy for a friend before and Leon had never really had a friend before.
They both had to endure that new experience together.

But there was one person in Camelot that Rylee could not stand: Arthur Pendragon.
In honest truth, she thought he was a moron

During her first few weeks, he was annoying. Following after her in hopes of a night out, a quick fling that could fuel the Prince's ever large ego. Rylee had always figured he thought she was a noble because she had a last name.