"Everyone knows he delivers kegs to teenagers for a little extra cash," Scott said.

"Ah. So whoever ordered that keg killed Demarco."

"It had to be someone at the party," Tabitha stated.

"A student," Scott said.

---

At school, Tabitha made her way to the art room. She saw Lydia drawing something while Malia hovered over her. Tabitha stood in the back watching them go back and forth. "Please stop hovering," Lydia said.

Malia frowned. "I'm not hovering. I'm waiting. Draw something. Write something. We need to know who else is on that list."

Tabitha spoke up from the back. "You want to know if you're on that list."

Malia looked back at her. "If someone's coming to take my head off, then, yeah, I'd like to know."

She moved and stood behind Lydia. "Can you please just sit down? You're making me nervous."

"Sorry, Lydia," Malia muttered.

An idea suddenly came to Tabitha's mind and she stepped closer to Lydia. The strawberry blonde glared at her. "What? Oh, my God, what?"

Tabitha shot her a pointed look. "Maybe some help would do some good. Maybe from another Banshee?"

Lydia's eyes widened. "Meredith. Malia and I can do this."

"It was my idea!"

"Yes, thank you. But you should make sure your friend and boyfriend don't get into trouble."

"Fine." She darted off.

The redhead made her way to Economics and sat behind Stiles. Coach came out of his office and began class. "Economic disparity exists in all forms. Well, take sports, for example. Some teams have better training facilities. Some have better equipment. Unlike Beacon Hills that can barely afford the duct tape to keep our equipment together. You know, Stilinski, if I could grade you on how profoundly you disturb me, you'd be an A-plus student."

Tabitha leaned closer to Stiles to see that he had photos of a recent murder on his desk. She chuckled softly as Stiles said, "Thanks, Coach."

Coach narrowed his eyes. "Put those pictures away, Stilinski!" Stiles grabbed the lacrosse stick and pulled off the end. He looked between the pictures and the lacrosse stick numerous times. "The hell is wrong with you? Don't answer that."

Tabitha glanced between the boys. "Wait a minute. Could it be a lacrosse player?"

Kira, Scott, Stiles and Tabitha made their way to Coach's office in the locker room to search for a weapon of some sort. After they searched for awhile, Scott said, "The killer's on the team. This... This is pointless. Most of the team plays with their own gear."

Kira frowned. "Maybe instead of trying to find a lacrosse stick with a hidden dagger in it, we should be trying to get the game cancelled?"

"The game's the best way to catch him red-handed."

Stiles thought for a moment. "But what if he's red-handed cause his hands are covered in the blood of the person that he just stabbed to death? Which, by the way, could be either of you guys."

"Or Liam," Scott replied. "Well, we don't have the whole list and he could be on it."

Tabitha shrugged. "We don't who else is on this list and we don't know anything about it."

Kira nodded and added, "How it's made, how it's updated. I mean, who's been out taking a supernatural census anyway? How do they even know about me?"

Scott looked at her. "They know about everyone."