"A-Alpha." Harry pushed past inside with a rough thrust jolting Louis, who moaned and felt Harry's hand rubbing his sides, the alpha started moving and out, "Don't rest your head on the pillow." He ordered and Louis quickly raised his head,

Harry was fucking him with a pace that the alpha has never used it was brutal, fast and Louis felt like he was properly used and it should feel filthy but all it did was made Louis more hungry for Harry.

He moaned and his mouth seemed to open for what felt like hours, the sound of squelching, Harry's hips meeting Louis' arse, Louis' uhs and ahs, Harry's groans everything was too much for Louis to take so his abdomen clenched and he came once again.

Harry didn't stop, if more he went faster and more brutally, his hips snapping harsher, Louis gasped when he felt two fingers on each side of his mouth, he opened his mouth going to suck on them but it was hard with Harry stretching the sides as if he was using Louis' mouth for leverage.

"So pretty for me. Gonna have you for the rest of my life, my omega, my love." He babbled and Louis' eyes rolled back, saliva dripping from his mouth to bed sheet, Harry fishhooking didn't helped when he felt the alpha's knot against his sensitive rim.

He moaned and Harry dropped his fingers and Louis' face fell on the bed only to be yanked by his hair, "I thought I told you to not keep your face down, Omega." His alpha sneered from behind, his hips slowing down and Louis cried in protest, he wants his alpha's knot.

"I-I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry, knot knot knot, Alpha please Wanna bear your babies, give me your knot please." He begged chin and cheek covered in his own saliva and he was slurring now,

"Bear my babies? How many of 'em?" Harry asked with his lips on Louis' ear, he sucked the lobe, "How many Louis? How many babies do you want?" He asked voice turning to a growl and Louis whimpered, he rubbed the bulge on his stomach which was Harry's cock,

"As many as you give me, alpha." He whispered tears and saliva mixing on his face and Harry kissed his lobe before grabbing him by his hips and staying exactly where he was, he started moving Louis' hips forward and backward fucking the omega's hole on his cock.

"Gonna give you so many baby, so many. Will have you always filled with me and my babies. Gonna marry the fuck out of you and knot you each day and night, let your cunt warm me. Want that, Louis?" He asked and Louis nodded turning his face so he can see his black eyes,

"I-I do. Everything, gimme everything." With that Harry freezes and his knot pops inside Louis, the omega's breathe stuttering as he comes again, Harry cups his face kissing his lips.

"My darling omega. Gonna bear my kids." He mumbles eyes black and lips swollen, his cheeks were flushed and Louis knows how he himself looks right now, there were tears soaking his cheeks, the bottom half of his face covered in spit and he looks thoroughly debauched.

Harry kisses Louis' shoulder, tilting his face to the side so that he nibbles on his bond mark, a tingle runs Louis' body at the act, the mark looked like a proper one and first it was flaked but now with Harry biting him there he knows the wound has opened,

"Alpha I'm tired." He whined and Harry kissed his mark once again before laying them nicely, he rubbed Louis' warm belly, his hand protectively resting on top and Louis knows that his alpha instincts are acting up, Harry thinks there's a baby inside Louis, his mate.

"Haz let's get you to eat something." He whispered gaining his senses back, interrupting Harry's mumbles about how much he loves Louis and how he's going to protect his baby.

"No. Wanna be here with you, with my omega." Harry grunted Like a child and Louis smiled turning his face to capture the alpha's lips, "You silly alpha you need to eat something. Please? For me, alpha?"

"After I eat will you ride me?" Louis nodded, Harry's knot still pumping inside him and the alpha grabbed him by his waist before flipping him carefully so that his knot wouldn't hurt too badly but it did brushed Louis' prostate who whimpered quick to hide his face in his alpha's neck and lick over his bond mark.

Thanks to Anne, as the great mother that she is, she had left so many things in their kitchen, breads, hams, cheese, fruits and many other food items that were quick and easy, Harry was licking and sucking his bond mark and the skin around him as Louis quickly fixed them a ham sandwich.

He grabbed the four triangles in a plate asking Harry to take them to the couch which the alpha did without any protest as he was busy sucking marks on Louis.

"Cmon now Haz eat." Louis said and Harry grunted, "I'd rather eat you." His alpha mumbles and Louis frowns, "Harry please eat before your rut kicks in." In time His knot deflates and Harry growls when his cum seeped On his Thighs, "Hold it in there I'm going to be back here." He ordered with dark eyes and Louis whimpered, clenching his hole tightly and pushing a finger inside waiting for his alpha.

Harry returns back with an off white crystal plug, he sucks on it before pushing inside Louis who jolts, moaning at the sensation.

"Feed me, omega." He rumbled and Louis nodded obediently before sitting on top of Harry's lap, "I can't though. I've got your—"

Harry growls and sucks the finger he had in his hole, "Feed me now.