Chapter 30

No One Pov
After a few hours of Lisa,Zendaya, Jisoo and Seulgi being gone they finally got back.

Yoda flowers for you....... Lisa said and handed her the bouquet.

What took you long to get back?.....Tzuyu asked her.

It's their fault ..... Lisa answered.

You also steal a pepper......Jisoo said to her.

You did what?...... Lisa's parents asked her.

I did not Zendaya put that pepper in my pocket...... Lisa said.

Where's your car?....... Taeyeon asked Seulgi.

That's also the reason why we took so long to get back here aside from the distance...... Lisa said.

Why what happened?....... Sunny asked her.

My car hit a freaking tree it should be Lisa's car but she's too good at controlling...... Seulgi said.

We could have been got back sooner but this freaking police officer arrived and brought us in jail ....... Jisoo said.

Jail? Again Zendaya, Lisa?...... Hye Kyo asked the both of them.

Correction we just got involved because that man won't even let us explain...... Lisa said.

Again aunt?..... Tzuyu asked her.

Well Zendaya and Lisa got in jail last year for stealing a liquor...... Hye Kyo said.

Correction we didn't stole it Lisa placed it in my bag aunt.... Zendaya said.

How many times did the both of you get in jail?...... Irene asked her.

More than seven times...... Lisa answered.

Wait how did you got released if the officer won't even let you explain?......Heechul asked Lisa

She used her charm to that man......Jisoo said to him.

How about your car?...... Yesung asked Seulgi.

I already buy a new one...... Seulgi answered.

So Seulgi, Jisoo I want a cat....... Lisa said to the both of them.

How about you bud?...... Lisa asked her.

A dog will do...... Zendaya answered.

That's easy I thought it will be hard.....Jisoo said.

Byul let's go...... Jisoo said to her.

You know that I'm just here beside you to give you ride so I can also go with you...... Seulgi said to her.

I know but you're the reason why we got in jail and why we lose......Jisoo said to her.

I will still come...... Seulgi said.

Fine let's go...... Jisoo said then left with Seulgi and Moonbyul

Bud I'll just go to our room......Zendaya said to her then left.

Did you already eat lunch?.......Tzuyu asked her.

Yup in the jail...... Lisa answered that made them chuckle.

Stop it my face doesn't belong there.....Lisa said to them.

But you're often getting there.....Hye Kyo said to her

That's foul but it's fun...... Lisa said.

And hey this is my first time to be in jail here in Korea...... Lisa added.

And you're not even panicking.....Mina said to her.

Panicking will just make things worst Mina..... Lisa said to her then looked at Tzuyu.

Let's go underneath that tree......Lisa said to her.

Why?...... Tzuyu asked her

To how the sun disappear and how the moon appear..... Lisa answered and hold her hand.

Enjoy...... Dong Wook said to them then Tzuyu and Lisa walked away.

Tzuyu just watched the sunset while Lisa placed her phone above the rock and started to play a song.

When Tzuyu heard a violin played she looked at Lisa.

It's Love Story by Taylor Swift and it's a violin cover....... Lisa, said to her.

Do you like her songs?...... Lisa asked her.

I love her songs ....... Tzuyu answered.

Someday we will go to her concert together...... Lisa said to her.

Promise?....... Tzuyu asked her.

Promise....... Lisa answered and lend her hand.

Can I have this dance Miss Chou?.....Lisa asked her and Tzuyu just nod at her.

Lisa placed her hands to Tzuyu's waist while Tzuyu placed her hands to Lisa's neck.

As the music keeps playing Lisa and Tzuyu hugged each other while still dancing gracefully under the tree as the full moon witness the both of them.

I'll wait Tzuyu but I will marry you once we graduate but I won't force you to say yes because that question that I'll ask you in that day you have the chance to say no...... Lisa whispered and kissed her forehead.