Chapter 2

Tzuyu Pov
I'm shocked how Lisa treated her sister because she's not like that before she's kinda clingy maybe she really did changed.

I don't know what to do with her anymore...... I heard Lisa's sister said then left.

Uhm she doesn't respect her sister?......Jihyo unnie asked and I looked at her.

We can't judge her after all we just know her for being the bad boy here but not for being a sister to them .....Mina unnie said.

Hayst let's just go so we can go home...... Jihyo unnie said and we left the cafeteria.

After our lesson the three of us went outside. Jihyo unnie and Mina unnie insisted that they will accompany me to wait for Leeteuk oppa.

Hi uhm is Lalisa Manoban here?......A man asked who came out from a car and I'm sure that he's Siwon Manoban, Lisa's older brother.

She already left sir...... Jihyo unnie said to him.

Oh thank you...... Lisa's brother said then left.

That's Lisa's brother right?.......Mina unnie asked and we just nod at her then I saw Leeteuk oppa's car.

Unnies I'll go now...... I said to the both of them.

Okay keep safe...... Mina unnie said.

Ne unnie...... I said and went inside the car.

How's your day?....... Leeteuk oppa asked.

Not good but also not bad....... I answered.

Is this about you getting bullied because they see you as a nerd?......Leeteuk oppa asked and started to drive.

Nothing's new oppa ........ I said to him.

Do we need to go in your university to talk to the bullies?...... Leeteuk oppa asked.

Ani just let them be oppa....... I said to him.

By the way Siwon is finding Lisa did you saw her?...... Leeteuk oppa asked.

I saw her in the cafeteria she even left her sister....... I answered.

That kid really changed a lot.......Leeteuk oppa said then he stopped the car infront of a store.

What are we going to do here oppa?...... I asked him.

I'm just gonna take what Yoona said that she bought...... Leeteuk oppa answered and he went outside the car.

After a few moments Leeteuk oppa got back and he placed a medium size box at the back.

What's that oppa?....... I asked him as he sat down and started the engine.

It's a secret ...... Leeteuk oppa answered and started to drive.

Secret? You just got it in the store how did it became a secret? ....... I asked him.

Nah it's still a secret the person might get upset to us....... Leeteuk oppa said.

So you will give it to someone?......I asked him.

Yes because this person really loves that food inside that box...... Leeteuk oppa answered.

Psh it's just a food oppa how can it be a secret?...... I asked him.

Well because the food in that box is like how can I say this? Uhm it's like no one knows that this person eats this except for her friends, family and to us...... Leeteuk oppa answered.

Whatever you say so....... I said.

Okay we're here just tell mom and dad that I will just bring this to my friend's house okay?...... Leeteuk oppa said.

Okay be careful oppa...... I said to him and went outside the car.

I will..... Leeteuk oppa said and left so I went inside the house.

Mom, Dad I'm home....... I said and kissed their cheeks.

How's your day?...... Dad asked.

Fine dad...... I answered.

By the way the Manoban will held a event and we got invited are you going to come?....... Mom asked.

I'll just stay here mom is it okay?.....I asked.

Of course it's okay sweetie..... Dad said.

Thanks dad uhm I'll just go to my room..... I said to them.

Okay but where's your brother?......Mom asked.

He will go to his friend's house Mom......I said and went to my room.