Chapter 26

Next Day

No One Pov
Today Krystal will arrive while Lisa and her friends including Zendaya are waiting behind the school after they send a letter to Kai's group.

Can we beat them until they bleed?.....Yeri asked her.

Do whatever you want but don't make them unconscious we still need them conscious...... Lisa said to them.

What do you even have in mind?......Jisoo asked her.

I just figured out that Ji-Eun is Kai's girlfriend that means she's the girl that my unnie heard moaning so of course I'll make them want to die because of embarrassment......Lisa answered.

Well well well who do we have here......Kai said

The sister you cheated on.......Lisa answered.

Oh you mean Krystal?...... Kai asked her and Lisa signalled her friends to do what they need to do.

You know I almost have her body ......Kai said to her and Lisa walked towards him and immediately punched him.

I just want to know what she taste like but I can't...... Kai said and Lisa started to punch him nonstop.

Kai is about to push Lisa to stand up but Zendaya kick his stomach and tied his hands.

Go release it....... Zendaya said to her and with that Lisa punched him again and again until he started to bleed.

Psh look at your friend....... Moonbyul said as they tied them up.

His face won't get recognize anymore......Jeongyeon said to them.

Lisa I think that's enough...... Zendaya said and pulled her away.

Don't ever think about to get close to her because I'm ready to kill someone just to protect the people I love ......Lisa said to him.

Bud that's enough...... Zendaya said to her and hold her shoulder.

I-I'm sorry...... Kai said weakly as the students started to arrive where they are.

Omo is that Kai with his friends?.....One of the students said

What did they do to make Lisa do that to them?....... One of the students asked.

On the other side.....
Jessica already picked up Krystal and they are heading towards the university when suddenly Jessica received a message from Yuri.

Future Yeobo
Where are you? Your sister is at beast mode here right now in the university.

What is she doing again this time?....Jessica asked.

Uhm can you please increase the speed?...... Jessica asked their driver and he just nod at her.

When they arrived in the university the both of them saw Yoona and Tiffany outside.

Let's go..... Yoona said and they went where Lisa and her friends are.

Why is there a lot of students here?......Krystal asked.

Because we're in a university......Yoona answered earning a glare from Krystal.

L-Lisa please ...... Kai said so they went closer to them.

Kai...... Krystal said in shockness when she saw him showering with his own blood.

Lisa what's this?...... Jessica asked her.

This rascal just wanted her body......Lisa answered.

Kai...... Ji-Eun said and about to approach them.

If you get more closer here this will be my first time to hurt a woman ......Lisa said to her that made Ji-Eun stopped.

Lisa baby that's enough.......Krystal said to her.

She doesn't want to listen ......Zendaya said to her then Tzuyu arrived.

Lisa...... Tzuyu called her but Lisa ignored her.

Say sorry to her Kai ...... Lisa said to him but Kai just stayed quiet so Yeri handed her a steel bar.

Say sorry or I will hit you using this ......Lisa said to him.

Lili that's enough....... Tzuyu said but again Lisa ignored her

I said say sorry......Lisa said but again Kai just stayed quiet because of weakness.

Lisa is about to hit him using the steel bar but Zendaya hold her wrist.

Lisa calm down ....... Zendaya said to her and Lisa let go of the steel bar.

I-I'm sorry Krystal I will do everything just to earn your forgiveness.....Kai said to her weakly.

I already told you that you won't get any closer to her...... Lisa said to him

Bring them to the hospital ...... Jessica said and they did what she said.

Let's go your hands are also bleeding......Krystal said and dragged Lisa and their friends followed them.

Zen thank you for stopping Lisa before she do something that she'll regret...... Tzuyu said to her.

Every move that Lisa will make there will be no regrettion...... Zendaya said to her.

And Tzuyu...... Zendaya said so Tzuyu looked at her.

While she's protecting us I'm also protecting her...... Zendaya added.

Thank you for that......Tzuyu said.

Let's go ...... Zendaya said and followed them.

When they arrived in the clinic they saw Lisa having an argument again with Jessica.

Lisa if you killed that man you will get into jail..... Jessica said to her.

Like they can....... Lisa said.

I think it's really a bad idea when I told you that...... Krystal said to her that made Lisa frown.

Lili..... Tzuyu called her and Lisa's face soften then she looked at Tzuyu.

Hi ....... Lisa said.

You got into a fight again......Tzuyu said to her but Lisa just stayed quiet.

So you're the one that my sister is courting?..... Krystal asked while treating Lisa's hands.

Ne unnie...... Tzuyu answered.

That's good...... Krystal said.

I want to remind you about the vacation...... Lisa said to them.

Christmas and New Year is near also..... Jisoo said.

Oh about that Mom said if you guys want we will celebrate that holidays to her farm with your families.....Jessica said to them.

That's great count us in.....Jeongyeon said and Lisa leaned her head to Tzuyu's shoulder.

I wonder how does it feel if you have a family to celebrate those holidays again...... Lisa muttered but enough for Tzuyu to hear.

It will be fun...... Tzuyu said and Lisa smiled.

I hope so...... Lisa said